NOW-03054

Posted by Reviewer1216693 on Jan 01, 2008

This is the best product I ever have taken for immunity.I have suffered often from cold and bronchitis with chill since I had TB many years ago. Nothing really worked until this product. I take one each morning and I am ready to confront the snow!

One a day, keeps the doctor away...and all the other stuff.

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

My Mom sells vitamins and other natural products so she sent this to me. I take so many supplements, and I really didn't want to add another to my regime. I ended up giving this to my boyfriend along with extra vitamin c to help him with his allergies. He was on perscription allergy medicine, it was costing too much and wasn't helping him. He tried the Now Beta-Glucan and was amazed. His allergies got better and he felt better without the allergy drug side effects, like drowsiness. I have now started taking it and I have noticed that when the usual cold or flu is going around the office at work, I don't get sick. It's so effective, yet inexpensive. I guess the scientific research behind it has shown that it stimulates macrophage activity. Great support for the immune system.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Oct 25, 2007

I notice skin wounds healed UNUSUALLY fast. I also recovered from a cold unusually fast.

Now Foods, Beta-1,3 / 1,6 D-Glucan, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer1219964 on Nov 16, 2008

Am using this item in my cancer fight, though in a secondary role after taking 500 mg caps first thing in the AM. These 100 mg caps have a nice mushroom flavor and they can be used as healthy flavoring in vegetable soup.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1853411 on Sep 08, 2011

I've been taking the 100 mg capsule twice a day. It also has maitake mushrooms in the one I bought. It has cleared some of my eye floaters, made my age and sun spots fade or disappear dramatically and almost completely eliminated arthritis pain. I may have missed some other attributes but my general sense of well being is enhanced. Looking for a brain booster now. It's well worth the price. I've ordered more.

Immune system enhancer

Posted by Reviewer3258309 on Aug 08, 2011

My wife suffers from Multiple Sclerosis for 19 years. Supplements therapy has given her a very good support in controlling her immune system to prevent severe attacks and also to repair the nervous system damages done in the course of these attacks. She can not take immune system boosters like echinacea when she gets a cold or a flu, but the 'Beta 1,3/1,6 D-Glucan' works just as well and does not geopardise her immune system balance.

for my cat

Posted by Reviewer1761029 on Apr 14, 2008

my cat has feline Leukemia. I give her one capsul (only powder inside)per day.she seems to be real powerful. she had a stomatitis but since I gave her this product, her mouth feels fine and now can eats dry foods! thank you sooooo much! I ordered 2more bottles today!

may cause stomach discomfort

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on May 19, 2010

i only tried this a few times and it seemed to cause some stomach discomfort. use with caution if you have a sensitive stomach. it is not the beta glucan itself that seems to cause discomfort, but rather the mushroom it contains as that seems to be a cleansing element.

Great quality...

Posted by Reviewer2275481 on Nov 14, 2007

I read about this for stimulating the immune system and osteoblast cells -- seems to be doing the trick.

Keeps illness away

Posted by Reviewer1427372 on Jan 25, 2007

My husband and I have not been sick since taking this product.