healthy

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 09, 2008

I have been feeling a lot healthier. I take my vitamins separate instead of all together as a multivitamin and I take them all once a day at lunch time. I find that multivitamins either have too much of some vitamins and minerals or/and too little of it. I take B, C, D, E, Magnesium, and Zinc with Copper. Vitamins may also help with energy and the like, but it is mostly to help you stay and feeling healthy.

Great effective product!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I like this Vit C tablets, they have a nice taste due to the acerola. I like the fact that the dose is not very big, but still effective enough. The best product with the same amount of Vit C and flavonoids is Thorne Research, Vitamin C With Flavonoids. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Jul 07, 2011

Good price and with bioflavonoids etc. I was very happy to discover that you can easily break the tablets in two, as I actually prefer taking 250 mg..

Easy to Swallow

Posted by Reviewer2942289 on Nov 30, 2009

I really like the shape and smooth coating on these tablets. I have a hard time swallowing pills in general, and these work well for me.

Great combo

Posted by Reviewer2969051 on Dec 28, 2011

I'm really pleased with this supplement. Vitamin C plus bioflavonoids, acerola powder and rose hips, a great combination. No stomach upset. I just wish it was presented in a 1000 mg tablet instead of 500 mg.

Can't go without it

Posted by computersaysno on Dec 13, 2015

The most synergistic C-Complex formula. I just wish Now made 1000mg capsules using the same ratio of everything else.

Good Food

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Jun 28, 2011

Combining this with Zinc, I think it should fortify the body during the Winter as prevention is always better than cure.

Not soy-free!

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Dec 28, 2010

I reacted to this product multiple times just like I react to soy. Even trace amounts of soy bother me, so this is a big deal. It's possible for the "cellulose and vegetable coating" to contain soy lecithin. Unfortunately some of us with soy allergies can't even have soy lecithin due to it containing a trace amount of allergen.

Good

Posted by PippiDataflow on Nov 16, 2010

I take this with my NAC. Perfect strenght for this.

NOW C-500 Complex

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Sep 06, 2011

This is a very good C complex.