PLEASE KEEP ORDERING THIS

Posted by Reviewer1291310 on May 14, 2010

My mother is 89 years old and I buy this for her because she says it stops her bones from hurting her. She has osteoporosis and can't sleep at night unless she takes this. Thanks. Linda G Miller

Satisfied customer

Posted by vizuality2 on Jun 14, 2011

I purchase this particular brand for my parents pretty much monthly. She is 90 years old and he is 85. She swears by it, saying it keeps her legs and back from hurting her at night and keeping her awake. She had complained of pain while in bed at night for as long as I can remember before using this supplement. I cannot say what else it is or isn't doing under the hood, but from what she tells me, it's a keeper for pain relief. Linda Miller (Arizona) speaking for the Horners (California)

excellent calium product

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Apr 04, 2007

Calcium Hydroxyapatite Caps. are an excellent form of very absorbable calcium. It was recommended to me by a holistic health physician.

GREAT STUFF!!

Posted by Reviewer2466425 on Dec 20, 2009

I was using a Metagenics product before I tried the Now. Just as good - lots cheeper! iherb is a great place to get supplements.

good product to fall a sleep quickly

Posted by Reviewer1164314 on Oct 14, 2009

this calcium taken with ascorbin acid has good effect! your sleep is deeper and longer I have notice.

Good for bones

Posted by 4672103407580196186 on Oct 29, 2014

it doesn't trouble my belly like citrate or carbonate ....but I would be even more satisfied if magnesium stearate would not be included in this product

Best one for me

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Mar 05, 2011

We have been using this product with vitaming D3 for well over a year now and so far have no reason not to continue. No stomach issues. I have tried many calcium products over many years, and have been the most happy with this one.

Now Foods, Calcium hydroxyapatite Caps, 250mg

Posted by Reviewer1039303 on Feb 16, 2012

My doctor tells me that taking this product should help me avoid bone loss for the rest of my life. It certainly has helped up until now and I'm 70 years old and I have no bone loss.

Good when on a dairy free diet

Posted by Reviewer1620598 on Mar 06, 2012

These are great when on a dairy free diet. I have a lot of allergies and this is a great way to get my calcium!

Calcium Hydroxyapatite

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

Calcium Hydroxyapatite is the type of calcium that was recommended to me by my integrative health practitioner.