3rd of 4th bottle.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 30, 2015

At first for me, now my brother, parents too. Me and brother sometimes have a twitch in under the eyes. So we tried to keep taking at least a tablet a day. (Suggested dosage is 2 tablets a day) Warnings: It could bring constipation by one's own conditions So drink water enough.

Satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer1363699 on Sep 12, 2011

Have used these for some time now, this is an reorder. Good value for money. My only gripe is the tablets tend to break up and the last few ones are almost broken up into powder and rendered worthless to be taken.

very big tablets

Posted by Reviewer3227621 on Feb 02, 2013

Be careful and notice the size of the tablets. I have no swallowing problems, but this one is hard to swallow because of the size.

:))))))))))

Posted by Tingeling on Apr 13, 2013

I like theese,it helps me sleep better at night:)) Will I buy again: YES:))

I think this combination is the best so far.

Posted by Reviewer1049557 on Aug 08, 2013

I like that the cal/mag are combined. Not too sure but it may be helpi.g my nails to be stronger. I'm taking it because it is recommended for women my age. Its easy to swallow,even though they are quite large.

Good absorption

Posted by 5633882379911776677 on Nov 30, 2016

I find this the best calcium supplement. My nails improved heaps after taking it for only a couple of weeks. Also good to help me sleep.

Powerful source of minerals

Posted by 5352026118729482625 on Oct 09, 2016

These tablets are in the exact proportions my doctor recommends as part of my treatment for under methylation. It is so much easier to use than similar powdered products.

Does the job well with few issues

Posted by 5259630713970259088 on Feb 07, 2016

The tablets are quite large, but easy to swallow. As mentioned in other reviews, can cause constipation if you don't drink extra water.

great

Posted by 4833056302858144192 on Apr 07, 2016

this makes my fingernails healthy

No complaints

Posted by 5463635071052330866 on Apr 28, 2016

I have not been outside in years, leading to me developing the symptoms of osteomalacia. I spent over two years being nearly unable to move and having trouble standing up or walking. A month of taking vitamin D by Now Foods and Deva's CalMag treated the condition but once I ran out of CalMag, I started taking this Now Foods' Calcium & Magnesium just to make sure my condition isn't just cured but maintained until I can be under the sun again. I do not know if taking Calcium & Magnesium has made any difference but I can also say I have no complaints since I started taking it about two weeks ago. The pills are very big indeed but for me they're very easy to swallow.