It contains dong quai too!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This product contains Dong Quai as well, which I am trying to avoid, because I am trying to get pregnant. It is better if you purchase a product that contains only Chaste berry, like Planetary Herbals, Vitex Extract, Full Spectrum. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Vitex for breasts

Posted by Reviewer1807023 on Mar 06, 2008

I learned about Vitex from a popular magazine. They claimed that it helped females who were trying to lose weight maintain their breast size. Not only did it maintain the size of my breast their also much fuller now. I highly suggest to anyone trying to lose weight to give this a try.

Now foods chaste berry extract

Posted by Reviewer3014378 on Dec 29, 2011

I read an article about how chaste berry extract can help clear acne along the jawline caused by pre-menstrual breakouts so I bought this for my teenage daughter. It has helped a lot so we continue to purchase it.

Vitex with Dong Quai

Posted by Reviewer1107828 on Jan 26, 2008

I have only been taking for a few weeks, but I do see a difference in firmness in my skin and neck and chest area.

Vitex for TTC

Posted by Reviewer2510156 on Feb 22, 2009

I am taking this in conjunction with a couple of other herbs to increase my chance of conceiving. I have read lots of forums and articles online calling it almost a "natural Clomid." I have been taking this for three weeks, which is too soon to see if has succeeded, but I hope to see POSITIVE things :) My only complain is the v-caps leave a horrible taste in your mouth!

Used to have horrible periods...

Posted by Reviewer1350428 on Jun 20, 2010

Now they are regular and tolerable. I'm very thankful my pharmacist recommended chaste berry (Vitex).

Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1089843 on Apr 11, 2011

My wife could not remember what brand she ordered last time, and we both love the value and quality of Now Foods, but this one was a dud... Nothing noticed, nothing gained.

vitex

Posted by Reviewer2071844 on Dec 06, 2010

Very happy with this product. It has helped by reducing some of my water bloat caused by fibroids.

Chaste Berry Vitex Extact From Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer2614894 on Sep 19, 2012

I started using this product to regulate menstruation. It works great. I love this product.

Amazing at keeping hormones and acne in check..

Posted by Reviewer1780705 on Feb 19, 2012

I suffer from PMS which causes extremely bad headaches and breakouts at different times of my cycle. This product has stopped my PMS headaches and also my breakouts from occurring. I am using this in conjunction with NOW Panthothenic Acid - which should also help with the breakouts, but I'm pretty sure I get them due to PMS so this is probably helping it more.

1 2 3 4