cholesterol support

Posted by Reviewer2285680 on Jan 22, 2009

my cholesterol was the lowest it has been in 20 years without prescription drugs after I took this regularly for six months

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3148786 on Jun 24, 2009

My mom's cholesterol level has dropped. I told her to get this because she was using the MD recomended meds that are basically toxic. This is way better, plus it works.

Living Au Naturale

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Jan 05, 2009

These are a replacement for another brand I spent in excess of $50once again Now foods does it keeps it more affordable and provides a comparable product.

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1484591 on Nov 12, 2010

I'm very pleased with this cholesterol support product. There are no side effects, and I hope my LDL count has changed. Won't know until I get it checked again, but I expect improvement. If so, I will definitely order this item again because I like the price, too.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2978054 on Sep 22, 2010

part of a larger regiment I am taking every day on the recommendation of a nutritionist. In 3 months I am 30 pounds lighter, off statins and sleeping pills. Feeling great! iHerb has great pricing, shipping a little slow though.

Exccellent

Posted by Reviewer2322377 on Nov 17, 2007

I have taken this product for three years and cannot paraise the results highly enough

Cholesterol Support

Posted by Reviewer2448476 on Jul 17, 2011

works well for me.

Satisfied

Posted by 5332237872737669134 on Dec 27, 2016

Great Service and fast delivery.

Really great!

Posted by Reviewer3081057 on Aug 08, 2010

I bought this after reading another review. My cholesterol was high and so was my blood pressure. After taking this my cholesterol level is now normal and my blood pressure hasn't been this great in years! I'll recommend it to anyone that has these problems.

Cholesterol Support

Posted by Reviewer2895281 on Jul 09, 2012

It is too soon for me to tell whether this is working for me or not. I will have to get tested after completing the course and see what the results indicate. I have therefore given it three stars.

1 2