Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1067000 on Mar 31, 2011

Love this Gem, it really and truly works to boost the immune system! Seriously powerful stuff, because of my infection i can feel when anything attacks it, and this Colostrum boosted my immune system so much i could feel my antibodies attacking the infection and my temperature rises. Ill always buy this product from Now. Advice: Dont use every day because the body can grow immune to it, only use it when you need that boost!

Mixes well

Posted by Reviewer2705564 on Oct 30, 2013

I have tried a few different Colostrum powders, but find this one mixes the best with water. Some do not combine.

Help with Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1863129 on Mar 29, 2012

My Pain Specialist suggested that taking Colostrum supplement to help with my Fibro pain. I have a niece who also suffers with Fibro. We have both been taking Now Foods Colostrum Powder 20 grams twice a day for the past few weeks. We have both been feeling the benefits of this excellent product. The price and quality of this product ensures that we will continue to use it well into the future. We will recommend Now Foods to family and friends also! Thank you iHerb, Very Much!!!

good immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Dec 03, 2006

I used this on my Boxer when she was diagnosed with inflammtory bowel disease and we were told she would have a short life. That's 2 years ago now and she's perfect. We only use it infrequently now as she's balanced and eats only home made and raw food. Thank you for this product.

Arrived as promised!

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Oct 02, 2008

This product arrived as promised and it seems to be of top quality. However, this is not recommended for anyone who is lactose intolerant.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Feb 04, 2010

best brand of colostrum i've tried

i like this product thank you

Posted by 5109540743409836146 on Jul 10, 2016

I um very happy with this product I find that the powder form is more effective..and its at a fair prize ..

colostrum powder

Posted by 4614523126968179487 on Oct 08, 2016

This is a good product.

Tastes wonderful and seems to do the trick !

Posted by 5128991405872869330 on Nov 29, 2016

Tastes magnificent and seems to be giving me improved energy and stamina since i stated taking it. My major complaint about this brand is that the 3 ounce container is way too small for a family of people taking it. I wish NOW would package this colostrum in larger containers and because they don't I am NOW on the lookout for a brand of equal or better quality and value that does.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1665940 on Jan 27, 2013

great product at a good price

1 2