Great product

Posted by paisleyjade on Aug 20, 2009

At the end of last year I had tremendous tooth pain and spent a LOT of time and money on dental work only for the pain to return a couple of weeks later. At first the pain was mild so I decided just to live with it, but finally it got severe but my husband`s company closed so I really didn`t want to use our savings on more dental work that just doesn`t work so I read that echinacea will kill a tooth infection so I took two capsules every 2 hours until the pain left along with some Tylenol. Then I took it just 3 times a day for a couple of days just to be safe and after that I stopped taking it all together and my tooth pain is completely gone. It worked better than the dentist! So when my husband got a toothache, I tried the same with him and he got the same results. I am very happy with this product.

Work very well

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Aug 20, 2008

My husband has been using these for the last year and is happy with how they work. When he feels a cold coming on he takes extra with Now Foods C and is very pleased with the results.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3235670 on Jan 01, 2009

Echinacea helps take care of cold symptoms at the start.

Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer1617936 on Nov 24, 2007

When I use this product before I get sick, or when symptoms first appear, it boosts my immune system and I do not get sick.

THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer2184175 on Dec 26, 2011

I started getting a sore throat and feeling like I was getting sick and I started taking this and it kicked it out right away ,little symptoms but for the most part it works , I will be ordering again

Helps beat cold season!

Posted by kayhayes on Nov 28, 2007

I take echinacea everyday during cold & flu season (a minimal or half dose) then if I start to get a cold a take a full dose. Works like a charm.

Protects Against Colds/Flu

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Dec 18, 2014

Great for traveling. A week before I get on a plane, I start taking these, and I take them with me too. Two a day is all that's needed unless a cold starts. It is always prudent to follow the recommendations on the bottle, they are there for a reason. I have found the NOW brand to be the one that works best for me, but everyone is different. The only way to truly discover which one is best for your system is to try others too.

"Genial".

Posted by 5573840127467763697 on Dec 27, 2014

Gracias a que me tomo estas pastillas cada vez me resfrío menos, y cuando lo hago el resfriado se me cura más rápido que antes. Es uno de mis imprescindibles durante el invierno. Se lo recomiendo a cualquiera.

Weerstand

Posted by 5747831126765900572 on Oct 04, 2013

Voor een goede weerstand is deze Echinacea een zeer goede

Not that potent for me

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Doesn't seem potent enough for me. Echinacea is an effective natural antibiotic for times of infection - however I am used to more concentrated tablets of echinacea which I can obtain here in New Zealand. (Please feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews).

1 2 3 4