Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1193689 on Jun 01, 2012

This oil is so useful! If I see a zit coming I just use a Q-tip to dab a little bit of tea tree oil right on the zit. Usually it's gone by the next morning. The bottle lasts practically forever and it's not that expensive anyway, so I recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of zits before they get too visible. Tea tree oil is extremely drying, so use just a tiny drop at a time.

High quality, lower price

Posted by Reviewer1213340 on Sep 14, 2011

I have been using essential oils for a long time and only recently discovered Now Foods' line of essential oils. I am very pleased with their oils! The quality is equal to any I have ever used. I will continue using these oils with confidence.

Powerfull oil, works wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1018283 on Feb 22, 2012

I use it diluted with EVOO for cleaning my face and I can tell it reduces breakouts and spots. Great for small wounds as well.It can also be added to shampoos,scalp treatments,face toners,laundry...This stuff is amazing.I don't enjoy the smell though, but I can live with it.

Really helped alleviate scalp conditions!

Posted by Reviewer2983624 on Aug 30, 2012

Tea tree oil has a somewhat "overwhelming" smell when used in excess, so I learned the hard way that a little goes a VERY long way. I purchased this to fight off dandruff and other scalp conditions and it works wonderfully. I also dilute this oil with some water in a spray bottle and use it as a spray on toner for my skin.

Recommended / Recomendado

Posted by 4985077513063996737 on Jul 06, 2012

I use this essential oil adding some drops at mi usual shampoo to treat my problem of itchness and scalp, and the results are very good. My problem has improved, I definitively recommend it for people at the same situation. Utilizo este aceite esencial añadiendo algunas gotas a mi champu habitual para tratar mi problema de picor y caspa, y los resultados son muy buenos. Mi problema ha mejorado, definitivamente lo recomiendo para gente que esté en la misma situación.

Must have!

Posted by Olyavy on Mar 24, 2014

Herd a lot about this oil,so many good recommendations,and finally i have it! Use it everyday.Once i brush my teeth after brushing with toothpaste(whitening effect),once I put it straight on my skin(ifI have some irritations,also I put a couple of drops to my shampoo. It's a super oil that everyone need to have:) have a nice purchases with IHERB

Strong smell, potent oil

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

Potent stuff! I've used this directly on blemishes to try to treat them - not very successfully. The oil is really harsh and makes my eyes water, so I'm not so keen on using it in my face, really. It might be better utilized for cleaning (mixed with vinegar, maybe) or for aromatherapy.

smells not fresh

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Jan 03, 2014

smells rancid. I was expecting sweet and spicy smell of tea tree but it is not.

Awful smell...

Posted by KoreaSucks on Jul 13, 2013

Aroma quallity follows it's price.

Great !

Posted by 4860633733467555525 on Apr 04, 2013

Works great on skin fungus !