Great

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Apr 06, 2011

No joint crunchiness now, also taking Drs Best Celadrin. No negative side effects experienced. Great value bottle.

vegetarian glucosamine & msm

Posted by 5169860453827624365 on Apr 15, 2014

This product is suitable to my food plans. Easy to swallow. No after taste. I have pain in my kkne joints but since taking this the pain had minimized.

Wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer3285295 on Aug 29, 2011

This product is most important to me because it is a vegetable source of the Glucosamine. I used to try few shellfish types which were not clean, which affected. Vegetable source is cleaner and safer. I will add this order.

glucosamine with msm

Posted by Reviewer3297868 on Oct 06, 2011

for me this works like nothing else for joint pain

...

Posted by Reviewer2554821 on Nov 18, 2011

great choice!! have recommended these to other friends who are athletes...

Realized my joints don't pop anymore...

Posted by Reviewer2386652 on Jan 09, 2012

with the simplest movement. Only have to take 2 a day and I am set, which is good for me since I have a tendency to forget. Hair and skin are doing great from the MSM.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer2561447 on Jul 17, 2012

had knee pain and this took it away.

Works, but wish the formulation were different

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Jul 26, 2011

This stuff does work in a noticeable way. It takes about two weeks of daily use for me to notice, but it is something that really works. I just wish Now made their glucosamine available separately. Often times I want to take 11 or 2 extra glucosamine doses through the day, but don't need 1 or 2 more doses of sulfur. All in all, good stuff. Just figure out your usage in advance to see if you'd benefit from this blend or from buying things separately.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on May 20, 2010

This vegetarian glucosamine seems to work for me as well as the non vegetarian source with the added benefit of reducing the sodium in my diet. This one is going to be in my shopping cart from now on.

Helps my knee pain !

Posted by Reviewer1223307 on May 04, 2014

I take this bcs people suggested me that glucosamine helps to decrease mild knee pain. It is really useful. After I took it, all my knee pain goes away. My father, my mother and my wife also take it and all the knee pain gone. It really helps when we have some mild non specific knee pain that may due to cartilage worn out. Of course I will see a physical therapist for a severe knee pain.

1 2 3