naturally calm

Posted by Reviewer1437282 on Oct 09, 2009

I tend to sweat the small stuff, and get emotional easily. This product has made a change in my mood that everyone around me has noticed. I also have noticed my blood sugar levels have stabilized, I dont get dizzy or clamy anymore if I have waited a little to long to eat. I love this product and will continue to take it every day!!

Great for insomnia, anxiety and anger!

Posted by ALoren on Oct 20, 2012

I've tried so many supplements, medicine and methods to help me sleep better or deal with anger/anxiety. But none have worked so well as Holy Basil. It calms me down without sedating me. I've become so laid back and relaxed I almost feel like a different person! It has helped my inter-personal relationships greatly. This is a must-have for me.

Quality Brand, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on Nov 01, 2010

I take this in conjunction with Rhodiola Rosea to stave off mild depression and anxiety. Holy Basil does take the edge of anxiety, no side effects, and I will continue to use this herb. Much better than anti-depressants (for me) that cause unwanted side effects.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Oct 29, 2009

I am much calmer since I started taking it. Just broke off a 5 year relationship... feel a little sad but not the end of the world thing and I beleive the Holy Basil is helping a great deal.

Great sleep and ability to handle stress!

Posted by Reviewer1588146 on Sep 23, 2010

I love this for a sleep aid! OTC drugs cause horrible nightmares, grogginess etc. Holy Basil just allows me to sleep, it is the epitome of "power nap", even if my sleep gets interrupted, the sleep I do get is so refreshing! I alternate sometimes with Ashwagandha (that seems more of a lightweight), and Rhodiola during the day - these adaptagens do as they are reported to. My ability to deal with stress is so much improved it's incredible!

Best thing ever

Posted by Reviewer2129035 on Sep 25, 2010

My new favorite herb. I never knew Basil worked for mood/depression. It works wonderfully. When a stressful event is taking place at work my perspective is way different. I react differently i know it sound hippyish and thats not me but im like hey man whats the problem calm down lets see if we can find a solution instead of just freaking out, dude just take a walk and get some fresh air chill. It also helps lung and sinus conditions too.

Keeps the anxiety away

Posted by Reviewer2925075 on Mar 23, 2010

I swear by this to keep anxiety down.

Holy Basil

Posted by Reviewer1204941 on Mar 06, 2011

Takes away pain in upper and lower GI. Helps with gastritis. Helps with menopausal bloat. Helps get to sleep.

Holy Basil works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1261084 on Oct 06, 2011

I recommend this product, it does what is says... helps with stress,keep sugar level even,and I noticed that my breathing is better, not that I had breathing problems but my lungs feel clearer... this product does what it says! I will say, when I first started with taking them it did make me feel tired, but now I take one a day, late morning or early afternoon and it works for me.. so I would suggest you google the health benefit of holy basil and play with the time you take them, as every body is different.. and a bonus.. without dieting... I lost 5 lbs in 2 months...

Didn't notice any obvious effects for anxiety

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Holy Basil didn't seem to do much for me. Herbs tend to be a very individual thing. What works for one doesn't for another at times if the underlying cause is somewhat different. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals (a common problem in today's society!) and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. This has a powerful sedative action by reducing the production of cortisol, the stress hormone produced by your adrenals which can happen when they are stressed. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)