Good stuff, puts me to bed immediately

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Apr 03, 2014

Although I need to take 1000 mg to have any effect. This puts me right to bed and I wake up feeling refreshed

Excellent Stress Reliever

Posted by 5059880527691603384 on Mar 07, 2015

Great for stress relief. Takes around 20 minutes to kick in, but then the knots in my stomach relax finally!

natural sedative

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Apr 09, 2016

Very calming, relaxes the body and mind compeltely, no racing thoughts anymore.

Helps me stay asleep

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on May 26, 2014

good value and it works

Excellent product!

Posted by 5542112484148670623 on Dec 05, 2014

Tämä toimii oikeasti. Tulee käytettyä kiireisillä ajanjaksoilla ja aina kun pää meinaa mennä liiasta stressistä jumiin.

No effect

Posted by 5502718479046068393 on Jun 16, 2016

Does not have any effect to me.

No Help At All For Insomnia

Posted by 5305309898245582342 on Jun 09, 2015

I purchased this product after reading an article about it's potential benefits for treating insomnia. Taken exactly as directed, 400 mg (2 capsules) had no effect whatsoever. The recommended dosage is 200-400 mg. I even tried taking 600 mg, but had the same result, which was zero effect. Very disappointed.

Great for social anxiety

Posted by 4861248349469006753 on Feb 05, 2017

I have moderate to heavy social anxiety, especially at work. Normally, when I talk to someone I notice every little movement they make, and every little change in their intonation, and it stresses me because my mind starts wondering what all those little signals mean. "Oh, she blinked. Maybe she's uncomfortable with me..." etc. Like a kind of signal pinging back and forth. When I take this l-theanine, that "pinging" basically stops. She blinked. That's it. It's not meaningful and causes no stress when I've taken l-theanine. That means that conversations can flow and continue. If I eat a big meal and take l-theanine a few hours later, I don't really feel its effects if my stomach is still partially full. It works better for me if I take it on a fairly empty stomach and then eat something about an hour later. But sometimes it takes 2 or 3 hours to really feel it, so if I have plans in the evening I take l-theanine around 4pm or 4:30.

Excellent product!!! I would definitely recommend!!!

Posted by 4830636424723737667 on May 20, 2015

Mahtava tuote!!! Suosittelen ehdottomasti!!! 1. kapseli klo 19:00 ja seuraava 22:00 ovat antaneet rauhalliset pitkät yöunet (8-10 tuntia). Tällaista ihmettä ei ole tapahtunut vuosikymmeniin.

Very good, but...

Posted by 5620678987357385644 on Nov 09, 2016

Thjis is very good (not a s xananx to imeediatley remove any anxiety you have at the moment). However: If i teke it in panic attack or when im anxious, it alomst does noithing except that you feel a littel resistance that you can handel. However when im alreally good , or relaxed iand i take iot ...i feel very amazing. THe same is true for theanine and cofee. If i am stressed, nothing almost helps (except xanax). But if im somewhat relaxed and take theanine and coffe i feel amazing and focused . It takes at least 40 minutes to hit. (I usually take 200mg and sometimes 400mg)

1 2