Chelation

Posted by Reviewer1551960 on Feb 07, 2010

I can tell this is working because I can smell the metals when I excrete. I had to back off after 2 weeks because I was getting headaches. I believe these headaches are caused by the pulling process common with chelation. I'm going to a maintenance dose and will increase again in about 2 weeks.

Modified Citrus Pectin

Posted by Reviewer2546295 on May 14, 2008

This product has been an important part of my arsenal in my treatment following a breast cancer diagnosis. So far, so good.

Doesn't disolve as well as others I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2814124 on Mar 20, 2008

I've tried another brand, and had better results of it disolving in juice. This one clumps in my juice, and doesn't taste good at all. I will try putting it in a blender, but had better luck with the one I previously tried - which was Source Naturals.

Fiber

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on May 16, 2008

I just learned about the benefits of modified pectin, there are too many to mention here. I can tell a difference when I miss a couple of days, and that is a great way to tell if a product is doing what it is supposed to do. I like the taste of this product comparted to another I was taking before the Now Foods brand. It is a very fine powder that mixes well with water or juice. It is slightly salty flavor but not so bad that it would be difficult to swallow...

Same quality as the brand leader EcoNugencis

Posted by Reviewer2922397 on Jun 29, 2014

This powder mixes in water and tastes the same as product originator EcoNugenics. Other brand's MCP is not nearly as good. I've taken MCP since 2006 for heavy metals detox and disruption of malignant cell communications. Because iHerb.com is now way over priced for this product, I began buying it on other websites in 2011.

usefull product

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Jan 15, 2009

I take this as a part of a detoxing program. One bottle is exactly enough. I take one week 3 times daily and after I take it once daily. I learned it removes a lot of bad stuff from the body. You have to take it on an empty stomach for best results.

Does it's job.

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Dec 11, 2008

I felt I'll when I started using this product. That means it's working! Also, my urination felt semi-clogged almost as if I could feel the heavy metals leaving my body.

good stuff easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1757309 on Nov 01, 2011

Has no taste and is easy to consume.

Citrus pectin

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Mar 11, 2010

This is the first time I have used this product. It is helps lower heavy metals, so I understand, keeps one regular also. I will order it again.

Great anti-Cancer product

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Nov 14, 2008

Sorry. Im probably not "allowed" to say that by the FDA.

1 2