Cowboy's canine cure

Posted by Reviewer1932677 on Jun 16, 2010

My bloodhound great dane mix beaufiful boy had been losing weight and feeling quite poorly. Trips the Vet had not revealed an actual diagnosis, but cancer of the liver is suspected. I began giving him the Ojibwa Herbal Extract after learning about it from a friend who felt she had prolonged the life of her dog and cats using the extract. Cowboy has gained about 15 pounds in the month and a half he has been taking Ojibwa. He has more energy and has fewer depressed times. Since taking the capsules is the only change we have made, I feel they are the reason he feels better and will help make his time left much more comfortable. I am very greatful.

Eziak tea have results

Posted by Reviewer1564169 on Aug 16, 2009

I started taking this as another supplement to help keep my ovarian cancer in check. I don't know if this has made a difference or not but my last scans show less "activity" in the active cancer cells. I was advised my many that this is good to fight cancer. I can't attest to it as fact since I take so many other things also but it sure hasn't hurt. My cancer has not advanced but neither has it died completely out but does seem to be deminishing every time I do a scan (every 3 months) No type of side effects either.

G

Posted by Reviewer3006327 on Apr 11, 2008

My wife takes it for her cancer treatments. No sickness with Esiak.

Now Foods, Esiak Caps, 450 mg

Posted by Reviewer1219964 on Nov 16, 2008

Am using this herbal combination as a part of my cancer fight and it appears to be particularly effective when taken at bedtime as directed. I use it to make a 2 oz. "tea".

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1396453 on Feb 09, 2010

I find it helps keep my urinary tract clean as well as a blood cleaner. Easy to tell results before and after blood work. I'm sold!

blood cleansing

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Jan 28, 2010

very good blood cleansing formula

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer2971131 on May 09, 2009

We seem to have gotten much better results with the NOW brand tea than this product. Not sure if the formula in this is the same as with the original Essiac formula since the bottle doesn't say. We finally just stopped using the capsules and went back to the tea.

Ojibwa Herbal Extract.

Posted by Reviewer2118199 on Feb 01, 2011

My husband has cancer. He believes that this herb is helping him fight his battle. Gives him lots of energy and keeps his system clean. We are hoping for the best.

Esiak Caps

Posted by Reviewer1589335 on Nov 06, 2008

There is feeling in my toes that i didnot have for a long time.

Saved my life!

Posted by Reviewer2581105 on Jul 25, 2007

Since daily consistency is important with this treatment, these capsules are a very easy and effective way to take an essiac herb combo.