this is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3137755 on Jan 11, 2009

I did research on this and found that it kills Candida and builds the immune system. You are suppose to take it with a probiotic tho, because it kills all bacteria, good and bad, and the good bacteria needs replaced, hence the probiotic. Do a google search on Kelley Eidem for advice on the protocol for getting rid of the Candida the RIGHT way.

Works wonders

Posted by 5174390894388571502 on Mar 17, 2013

I have used this product and other olive leaf products for over a year now. It was recommended to me by my naturopathic doctor for candida and bacterial in the blood. Once in a while, I go to India on a mission trips. Every time I went there I always got sick. Well, guess what, I just went on 5 weeks trip and did not get sick at all. I was taken Olive Leaf Extract every day, one tablet in the morning and one at night. I even take it here in the States as soon as I feel symptoms of cold creeping up; I take it and symptoms are gone in one or two days. I am a registered nurse and work in the hospital. I used to get flu every year regardless of flue shoot. I have not had flu for the past year since I discovered Olive Leaf, and I did not get a flu shoot last season either.

Immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2027490 on Jul 21, 2009

This is a great immune system booster. I take 3 pills a day, and my allergies and chronic runny nose have completely dissapeared. Amazing.

Excellence in a bottle!

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Nov 01, 2009

This is the stuff. Great for shingles, cold sores and chicken pox!! Helps stop all viruses in their tracks! My mother in law swears by it for her shingles!

anti-viral

Posted by Reviewer1637994 on May 17, 2011

I have been using this product for genital herpes, and this product and really cut-down on the number and length of my outbreaks. This product is a must if you suffer from cold sores (HSV1) or genital herpes (HSV2).

Fantastic!

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Aug 02, 2011

I am so happy I tried this as I did not want to use allergy medicines. After a couple of weeks of taking 3 capsules a day, most of my allergy symptoms either disappeared or diminished. Unfortunately I have too strong allergies to rely on these alone all of the time, but in mild periods they really do work. If your allergies are only mild then I would definitely try these in stead of using medicines! I still take these even when I am using allergy pills just to strengthen my immune system and my gut, and I also think it helps me in the process of getting rid of very persistent acne.

Low Potency

Posted by BetelNut on Jul 21, 2012

Only after buying this product did I realize that this is only 6% Oleuropein. So you have to consume more caps to feel the effect. I'm switching to a higher potency brand.

Olive Leaf

Posted by Reviewer3257597 on May 29, 2009

Olive Leaf is so important to have on hand these days. It will kill 54 viruses that man made antibodies won't touch.. I drive school bus and stay healthy thanks to your Olive LEaf.. won't be without it.

Olive Leaf Extract helps blood pressure stay normal

Posted by Reviewer2031796 on Mar 27, 2010

I've had a life-long bout with high blood pressure but would rather not take pharmaceutical drugs so am always on the lookout for something like Olive Leaf Extract which seems to be effective in helping normalize my high blood pressure.

Super item!!!

Posted by Reviewer2937045 on May 21, 2010

We bought this as a possible help for some female ailments. It has worked well beyond what we could have hoped for. The pelvic pain has reduced to the point that narcotics are not needed on a daily basis anymore! The problems range from ovarian cysts to endometriosis. We are very excited about the relief so far!