Helpful but please ditch the sorbitol!

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Jan 16, 2012

Xylitol is all that is necessary and it much more biocompatible. That being said the product seems to do what other, more expensive oral probiotics do. Make it Xylitol only and you will get 5 stars.

Sinus cure

Posted by 4710266467610970184 on Aug 08, 2012

After a lifetime of 3-5 annual sinus infections associated with colds and allergies, I learned of OralBiotics on Dr. Radio and for 8 months I have had no sinus infections.

Caused Streptococcus salivarius Overgrowth in gut!

Posted by Reviewer1646402 on Apr 19, 2015

Please use caution when using this product, I took this and then underwent a stool analysis for gut dysbiosis. It showed that I had a severe Streptococcus salivarius overgrowth and it totally crowded out the other good bacteria. Be careful

Good product ..shipping not so much

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on Aug 29, 2011

Shipped UPS ground. Needless to say that icepack was completely warm

Interesting product

Posted by 4821055186264636029 on Oct 11, 2016

Inspired me to look into blis strains as food additives. I miss M18 s. salivarius though. This product helps bad breath, maybe also a bit for general oral health, but with M18 on board there should be more benefits to teeth also.

good

Posted by 5387770485437007651 on Nov 20, 2014

good

Ok

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

I like the idea of the product but it didn't work for me.

I found it helpful. But...

Posted by na-tilsen on Mar 28, 2016

Positives: 1. I think it has helped with my oral health especially to help prevent sinus infection. 2. Very pleasant taste sort of orange flavor ... NOT too minty! 3. Less expensive than other BLIS-type products Negatives: 1. After storing for a month - the tablets have 'become stale' - they are a bit sticky. I added a dry pack to them when I stored them, but they are still sticking together. I did not place the bottle in the refrigerator - that is recommended (to extend potency) and I forgot to do that. I don't know if that would have helped with the sticky quality. 2. Why Sorbitol? It would be nice if they would use JUST the Xylitol in the formulation and drop out the Sorbitol. I haven't yet decided if I will buy again.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Jun 24, 2016

This product needs to be kept in the fridge. I would have to say that I am so glad I discovered it and I would not want to be without it. It is easy for children to take because of the strawberry flavour and certainly works for sore throats just follow the directions.

sweet pills

Posted by 5557075603124370155 on Nov 09, 2016

seems they are working well

1 2