Non-GE Golden Flax Meal

Posted by Reviewer2132658 on Nov 10, 2010

Hello! We have a group of friends and family, we like and eat golden linseed. We live in Japan, and here are very strict entry of products. Now's The Golden Flaxseed is the best in every way: Non-GE Organic Flax Seeds USDA ORGANIC Besides having a very pleasant taste, a very practical package, and the results confirmed by us. And iHerb.com has a fast delivery, is reliable and very good prices. We will continue to buy this product for sure, and others of NOW, and always by iHerb competent. Recommend.

Versatile healthy goodness!

Posted by 5706216899286930172 on Sep 27, 2012

It's so easy to incorporate flax into my diet with this flax seed meal. I put it in my smoothies, sprinkle it on cereal, and I also made a kind of flax seed foccacia bread which is great if you are gluten intolerant or just cutting down on carbs. I will definitely order this again.

Great bread substitute for low-carbers

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Jan 24, 2015

It does have that distinctive flax seed flour taste but I find it as good as low-carb bread that is made of many dubious ingredients and sold at quite high prices, it is organic, easy to make(simply mix with egg, cinnamon powder and baking soda and bake), but I find it better because it is so much cheaper and you know what healthy ingredients you eat! This golden flax makes golden colour muffins, lighter shaded and more bread-like than cocoa-like coloured muffins(without the cocoa taste...) made with brown flax seed meal.

SUPER PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1468863 on Apr 24, 2009

i'm on my 4th container of this Flax Meal! i add it to my smoothie every morning. NOW products are consistently high quality and i try to buy them befeore any other brand.

Staple of My diet

Posted by Reviewer1356117 on Jan 24, 2012

I currently live in Korea and it's really hard to find flax. Flax is amazing. It makes me feel great and the ground up seeds make it so much easier to use. It's great in shakes, smoothies and I even sneak it into some of my juices and baking. If you are on a raw diet, this is a great compliment to that lifestyle.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2787565 on Feb 10, 2012

i feel regulated!

키토다엿 한다고 샀어요...

Posted by 5295459507472325559 on Mar 15, 2014

베이킹 하려고 샀는데 꽤 먹을만 하구요 맛있어요 근데 아무래도 베이킹하면 일반 빵맛은 안나요 뻑뻑하니.... 그래도 한국에선 아마씨 비싸니까여

Good fiber :)

Posted by 4644131376858400054 on Aug 20, 2012

If you are searching for good quality fiber, that here it. I recommend it for people who searching for fiber with low content of carbohydrates.

Good price for the quality

Posted by 5729942281368078347 on Oct 24, 2016

This Flax seed is cheap for the quantity and it does have a nice flavor. However, I've tried other better brands, a bit more expensive though. In conclusion, for the price this Flax Seed is good!!

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1698299 on Nov 16, 2011

This flax blends into many foods without creating a heavy taste or texture. Lighter and easier to eat then the dark flax.