♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best SoftGels EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

In multiple clinical trials of patients with elevated cholesterol and triglycerides, total and LDL cholesterol were decreased by 12%, triglycerides decreased by 18%, and HDL cholesterol was increased by 9%. These clinical trials were conducted with daily intakes ranging from 600 to 1200 mg/day. CAUTION FROM MY DOCTOR, who currently does Pantethine research with rodents: KEEP IT REFRIDGERATED, as otherwise Pantehthine spontanously transforms into vitamin-B5. Vitamin-B5 is not toxic, but you no longer get cholesterol effects. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Cheap and good for Adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer2136254 on Sep 30, 2009

The reason to buy Now brand is that it is Cheap, and usually (not always) the quality is excellent for basic products. This Pantethine is excellent. Pantethine is recommended by Dr. Michael Lam for Adrenal suport.

Pantethine

Posted by Reviewer1288622 on Mar 13, 2009

I am very satisfied with this product. I was told by my Dr. To start taking it for cholesterol management. My first bottle came from health food store, only 300 mg tablets and much more expensive. I am do to have blood work done end of month. I take one am one pm. Okay 3 months later my total cholesterol down by 10% my HDL up my ldl down my trig down. My Dr says keep on taking it. I also take Omega 3,6,9 twice a day and eat lots of raw almonds. Any way I am reordering.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2428773 on Feb 04, 2011

I use this product to help cut down on the oiliness of my skin. There is really very little that one can do for oily skin, but this product definitely helps. I am almost 50, and have both parents who have problems with their cholesterol. I have read that this product can help with that as well. My last cholesterol level was perfect, as well as my HDL cholesterol.

Good for adrenals

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 09, 2014

Pantethine is very good for adrenals and can help with adrenal fatigue. We are also taking garden of life vitamin C (NATURAL, not synthetic) and have seen good results. Thank you

Posted by Reviewer1235122 on Sep 16, 2009

Helpful with my adrenal fatigue.

pantethine

Posted by Reviewer1631886 on Apr 03, 2012

product is easy to swallow due to capsules

Doctor recommended.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on May 15, 2011

My doctor recommended I used 600 mg. pantethine to lower my LDL cholesterol. Most other brands were only 300 mg. This supplement is expensive, but still a better value than other brands.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1287497 on Nov 20, 2010

The best Pantethine (Pantesin) from the best company Now Foods Very good delivery service. I received the product in 6 buisness days

Panethine

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on May 14, 2010

My husband takes these to keep his blood sugar levels down, so far they have been helpful. This is hard to find at most pharmacies and some health food outlets.

1 2