Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. Tinctures are more potent, easily absorbed thus much fast acting than capsules/tablets. Pau D’Arco is known to be a powerful anti bacterial, viral, fungal and even anti cancer! At the same time, it does not disrupt the beneficial bacteria in our guts and only kills the pathogens. It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Cured Dog of Allergies!

Posted by 5172182123833018007 on Nov 05, 2012

My mother's dog has severe allergies and couldn't stop scratching. I felt so bad for him and Benadryl wasn't helping. I told her about Pau D'Arco, so she thought she would give it a shot. The itching is 100% gone! He is no longer spending half his day trying to scratch an itch he can't reach. This product is amazing. He doesn't mind the taste of it either. We just mix it in with his food and he eats it up. I highly recommend this product for anybody who has a dog that has allergies, along with a healthy grain-free diet, stopping vaccination (still can't get my mother to do that), and eliminating toxins (flea/tick medications).

Cheap but dead!!

Posted by Reviewer1351453 on May 27, 2013

An other disappointment from Now Foods. This product is dead. the alcohol is aggressive for stomach and the dropper in plastic . Yet, does its job as pau d'arco, but i finish the bottle and shift to eclectic institute with i feel much better.

Pau Darco Extract

Posted by Reviewer1362501 on May 01, 2011

A five star all the way. Affordable, easy to use with the same holistic health benefits as the tea. Mary Ann Olson Canada

Healthy herb

Posted by Reviewer3102915 on Mar 17, 2009

We use this herb to keep us healthy. It is the cheap way, and there are no doctor's visits. I feel that we are in good health now and for years to come.

tumors

Posted by Reviewer1481932 on Sep 10, 2006

i read somewhere that it was used by a woman on her dog who had tumors and it cleared them up. so i got it for a friends dog and they disappeared after 4 weeks of daily use. and it helps with my back pain too. very satisfied and decently priced. thanks now brand.

Now Foods' Pau D'Arco is good !

Posted by Reviewer1422899 on Apr 10, 2008

Now Foods' Pau D'Arco Extract helps us when we feel sick. I've been thinking it strengthens the immune system.

Anti-Fungal Tincture

Posted by Reviewer1170967 on Jun 30, 2010

High properties of anti-fungal, I used this in a tincture for oral thrush along with Garden of Life Fungal Defense. Worked great.

Now Foods, Pau D'Arco Extract, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1866004 on Mar 02, 2011

Great product, great price

SL_BG

Posted by 4876664573777580535 on Nov 18, 2012

Gteat product I have used it just a few times,but I think it works:)

1 2