NOW Foods

Posted by Reviewer3310522 on Jan 04, 2011

I have many food intolerances and this is the only probiotic I can use.

Refridgeration issues

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on May 07, 2016

This is a very good pre-biotic . The only thing I am concerned about is that they have to be refrigerated. Are they refrigerated before they get sent out ? I live in Australia is the potency declined by not being refrigerated until I get the product? I put it in the fridge as soon as I get it but have concerns about the Refridgeration needed before hand

Proniotic

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Aug 13, 2010

1 of the few products that are pure with no added fillers, binders or additives, which is unusual for the Now brand! This is good high potency product.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1244309 on Feb 25, 2012

I have been having problems with my stomach for years. This product has helped me greatly!!

Now Foods, Probiotic-10, 25 Billion, 50 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Jun 04, 2014

I use this product every day, in 1987 I had to have my tonsils out due to constant recurring throat infections, the family doctor prescribed wide spectrum anti biotics for 6 months, they not only killed the infection they also killed the good bacteria in the gut which allowed the candida bacteria to flourish. For the next 20 years doctors tried to get rid of my candida with no success. My naturopath got rid of my candida in 3 weeks. Now a probiotic each night helps keep candida at bay, if I need to take anti biotics then I take pro biotics twice a day, I am also allergic to dairy products and this product has no dairy.

Now Probiotic 10 25 billion

Posted by Reviewer2656985 on Oct 06, 2014

I am sensitive to almost every medication and supplement. This is the only multi probiotic I have ever tolerated. After decades of purchasing over priced natural products and throwing them away due to intolerance it is such a relief to find something affordable that I can take every day.

Good for sensitive people

Posted by Reviewer1335773 on Oct 18, 2012

My son has been using this for over a year on the advice of his doctor. His diet has also been changed slightly. His issues with his ulcerative colitiis have resolved. He has been in remission for almost a year. He has many food and drug allergies. Nice to have a product that he can use and he doesn't react to.

Now Foods Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2945776 on Nov 05, 2011

Excellent product reasonably priced

Great for IBS.

Posted by Reviewer2310242 on Feb 04, 2010

Keeps me regular.

high count - great price

Posted by Reviewer3062134 on Nov 11, 2011

I was looking for a probiotic that had a higher count. Thank you NOW for bringing out this product at a great price. The strains included are the ones recommended on the (Metagenics) program I am following to heal my gut. I have lymphocytic colitis caused by many years of antibiotics as a child and NSAIDs as an adult for neck injuries (per my research). The two Metagenics products would have cost me over $70. Too soon to tell if it's better than others I have taken as I fighting other infections.

1 2 3 4