The best thing for enlarged prostate

Posted by Reviewer1467651 on Feb 14, 2009

I have had growing prostate problems over the last 5 years and it was getting out of control My urologist said there is no herbal approach to help the condition. I did a huge amount of research and after a few weeks on this, the 5 years of growing problems are gone. I stopped this product and the problems began to re-appear. I am happy to take this for the rest of my life if necessary as life is good again and there are no side effects. All Good !! I feel every man over 50 should take the combinations of herbs in this product for prostate health.

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2131317 on Jun 24, 2009

My husband said to me hone, this is probably not a good time to tell you this... but" He was having symptoms of an enlarged prostate. I read the reviews and then ordered. At first he was only taking 2 once a day ( he's not big on taking any pills). When he started taking 1 twice a day the symptoms were gone in less than a week. It really does work! Of course we caught this at the very beginning of his symptoms. We don't have insurance and couldn't afford a doctor visit much less tests. I praise the Lord Jesus it was the answer. At least for now.

Great Prostate Support

Posted by Reviewer2373286 on Dec 12, 2008

My husband had an elevated PSA level and was getting up to go to the bathroom 3 or 4 times a night. He has been taking Prostate Support for about 3 months now and only gets up once a night so it must be working!

Without Now Foods Prostate Support My PSA Was Almost .4

Posted by Reviewer2171923 on Feb 26, 2009

When a family member told me about Prostate Support I decided to try it. In a few months my PSA was below .1. I have been taking this product for over five years and it has reduced my visits to my urologist to once a year for my PSA test. I may have had maybe two prostate infections in the last five years. My PSA remains below .1. My flow is good the most of the time and I am still sexually active. I am seventy-three years old.

It's starting to WORK after 2 months!

Posted by Reviewer2972434 on Nov 13, 2011

I have been using this product now for 2 months and I am right now starting to see the slightest of improvement. Last night I actually slept for 4 hours straight before being forced awake to have to urinate. Usually I only sleep for about an hour or 2 befoe having to get up and take care of matters, so that's an improvement. Also, my flow is getting better and I'm not wetting all over the place as I did before. I was told that it takes taking this stuff for about 3 months before you will notice any appreciative difference. Well, I've tried everything and nothing else has worked for me before. Noticing this already after only 2 months is indicating that this is indeed good stuff.

Now foods prostate support

Posted by Reviewer2345730 on Dec 15, 2007

Now foods always has the best products. This is the very best prostate support I have found so far.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1072961 on Dec 27, 2010

I had been taking straight Saw Palmetto for years but had started getting up out of bed about 3 times every night. Ordered this product and now I get up only once and even slept all the way through once. The other ingredients really make a difference. Now Foods have great products and iherb is the best supplement outlet period. If your getting up at night to go to the bathroom more than once, or having other urinary problems, try this.

Now Foods Prostrate Softgels Are The Best

Posted by Reviewer3124786 on Nov 13, 2007

Ihave used Now Foods Prostrate Support Softgels for 5 or 6 years, and have not had any problems with my prostrate. I had previously had problems with an enlarged prostrate gland.

Tried for painful ejaculation - it works!

Posted by Reviewer1184969 on Jun 11, 2012

Painful ejaculation was my main reason for trying this product. I've been very pleased to see that it has greatly improved this symptom. I now have almost no pain after taking it for no more than 1 month. I'm amazed and grateful!

This stuff seems to be working

Posted by 5432971249568333757 on Aug 10, 2016

I started taking Prostate Support around 20th July 2016. I was taking 2 capsules night and morning. I was also taking it with "sitosterol" which I had already been taking for high cholesterol. I stopped taking all supplements for about 4 days before having an operation on my spine just in case there was any conflict with hospital medication. After my operation my bladder stopped emptying and the hospital urologist order a catheter be inserted to void the urine and that was in place for 2 days. The urologist blamed my prostate for the problem and prescribed Tamsuloson (or similar name) which is used to help prostate problems to start taking after I was discharged from hospital. After reading the product disclosure info on this medication and some of its MANY side effects I decided there was no way that I could put this medication into my body unless I was 100% certain there was no other option. I resumed my Prostate Support and now after 2 weeks I can say I now go to bathroom only 2 times during the night instead of 4-5 times. Urination is pretty well spontaneous instead of waiting 30 seconds or more. Stream is getting better with little splitting and much less dribbling. The main reason I chose NOW Prostate Support was the fact that it contained Pumpkin seed oil and nettle which I wanted and NO selenium which I know can be helpful for the prostate but I was worried about overdosing on selenium especially when I have doubled up on the dose of Prostate Support. I will continue on with the double dose until I finish this bottle then I will go back to the recommended dose on the bottle. I am in no way encouraging anybody to follow my dosing regime that is my personal choice so I would suggest people follow the directions on the bottle and/or make their own decisions if they feel the need to regards Full stream ahead Wayne.