Bulky!

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Nov 16, 2007

This is very good for adding to baking products or smoothies, but it does absorb water and thicken a lot, so be aware. I added some to muffins and had to add a lot of water to get it back to workable consistency, which is fine, but be aware. While mixing batter, give it a minute to absorb the water and bulk up, then add more water if you have to. It's also very good in smoothies, but again it will make them very thick. Small enough grind to drink easily, and grinding the seeds probably helps you to digest them and get the most benefit from the nutrients within them, instead of just passing them through.

Great product, great price.

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Mar 23, 2009

I mix this into my oatmeal with some honey for a satisfying breakfast. The omega-3 benefits of flax are more accessible to the body when taken in meal form rather than seed form. I store this product in the freezer, having read that the oils in flaxseed can go rancid.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1217929 on Nov 11, 2009

Product is fresh and ground very fine. I put it on my Greek yogurt and blueberries in the morning. Is very yummy. Great source of fiber and Omega 3.

flax meal

Posted by Reviewer1534820 on Nov 29, 2010

Good product. finely ground. I use it as a substitute for oil in baking and sprinkle it on yogurt and cereal.

Low Carb option

Posted by Reviewer2791866 on Jan 30, 2008

This product is great for adding fiber to a low carb diet. I make faux pancakes and waffles with it. I shopped around and this was the best deal I found on the net.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Mar 27, 2012

I use this flax seed meal regularly in the morning in my smoothies.

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Jan 23, 2010

This is the way to buy flax seed, already ground and tasty. I keep it in Tupperware in my fridge and just sprinkle a few tsps on my cereal. Quick and easy. Wish I had remembered to buy another one with my last order because I am going through it fast...!

Buen producto

Posted by artemisa on Mar 17, 2014

Semillas de lino molidas, la bolsa es bastante grande y económicamente compensa respecto a las opciones que tengo disponibles cerca de casa. El envase en sí no me gusta; así como otros productos de bolsa con zip me cierran muy bien, esta siempre fatal. Así que la tengo cerrada con una pinza de seguridad para que no se me caiga

Great

Posted by Reviewer2444280 on Oct 01, 2012

Great! Use it in smoothies all the time. Will buy again.

Good Fiber for Smoothies

Posted by 5327601675019722181 on Apr 28, 2013

I have been adding this to one of my favorite smoothie recipes and it's great to add some extra fiber in there! It's barely detectable in the smoothie other than adding a crunchy texture.