Key factor for a "life saving" mix

Posted by 5238875212456569667 on Jul 23, 2013

Gr8-Dophilus alone couldn't take down my activated Ulcerative Colitis. After learning that Boulardii works as a "growing ground" of that good bacteria, I started to use this again. Again? Yes, two years ago Boulardii, glutein-free diet and some other products together saved my colon from being cut out. For some reason my colon got bad again and then there's no room for the good bacteria to grow enough. Boulardii did the trick again.

great for candida

Posted by 4975603343884545252 on Dec 13, 2013

THIS Thing really works with candida... to make story short, after a year of diet and antifungals with moderate success. This product actually made a milestone for me!

Crohn's supplement, #1 probiotic!!! please buy

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I have Crohn's which is mainly in my large intestine. I take this as a supplement as part as my most important supplements along with 24-hour yogurt and it has been really helpful! I definitely recommend giving it a try! Update: many bottles later and I still buy and love this product

A must after too many antibiotics, or after a hospital stay

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

When you are concerned about C. difficile, this will help you. It actually recolonizes in your intestines.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Jun 14, 2012

Help with our son's yeast protocol

Fantastic at keeping candida in check

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Dec 07, 2014

I take this every 6 months or so just for about a week at a time. I find that it really helps to cull the candida to normal levels.

Great for fighting candida!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 06, 2012

Saccharomyces boulardii overtakes living space from candida because it also is yeast (not bacteria). It is one of the few probiotics that actually stay alive through stomach acids meaning that it's also one of the few probiotics that are effective at all (dead probiotics won't help you in any way).

Good

Posted by LouLou on Mar 12, 2013

This product along with bacillus coagulans and a prebiotic such as yacon syrup are the only probiotic products which do anything for me .

good for candida

Posted by truevitality on Jun 22, 2013

I like to use this product for candida control as well as for traveling to keep upset tummy at bay

Didn't work

Posted by 5148401141350060714 on Aug 20, 2015

My husband & I both suffer from IBS; so far the probiotics we've taken have only helped so much, and so we decided to be a bit more adventurous - WCGW? Well, he was bloated for hours after taking this, while I had really painful intestinal cramps the whole day to the point of it affecting my work. Not saying it's a bad product, but certainly didn't work wonders for us.