Versatile, Effective Organic Oil

Posted by priyanka on Apr 13, 2013

I use this almond oil primarily for cleansing my skin. I add an essential oil blend of some of the following: lemon, lavender, geranium, frankincense, rosemary, palmarosa and/or seabuckthorn to the oil and then place a squirt onto a damp face cloth. I used to use it only for my face but am now using it for neck, arms and chest as well and finding that it cleans just as well as soap without drying my skin out. If you don't have time to shower, but need a pick-me-up quick-cleanse, this is an excellent alternative. For my facial moisturizer, I use this almond oil mixed with Argan Oil and essential oils. My face is oilt, so i use 3-4 drops on damp skin; for dry skin apply to skin that is dry. As an oil for babies or massage, this Almond Oil is fantastic. For babies, you can ad essential oils of lavender, tangerine and/or rose to keep it safe.

GOOD!

Posted by vafa33 on Aug 04, 2014

that is good but not the best almond oil.

Perfect face oil.

Posted by Reviewer2296759 on Jan 28, 2014

My skin is very sensitive and, especially during winter, very dry. This is the perfect face oil for me. No rashes, no redness, no dry spots and no blemishes.

Wonderful

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

With the winter season, my face gets flushed easily with heat. The almond oil helps relieve some of the inflammation.

Desmaquillante

Posted by Beatriz on Apr 10, 2016

Llevo como 3 años usándolo como desmaquillante de ojos, sobre un algodón previamente himedecido. Retira hasta el maquillaje más waterproof.

lovely and light

Posted by Allymac on Feb 18, 2015

skin very clear since went back to this after period of avocado and/or jojoba. Like that it's not hexane (?) extracted!

very good

Posted by 5096008814374324324 on Feb 19, 2016

A very good price for this good quality all purpose oil. I alternate with the coconut oil as a make up remover and great as well on my dry, curly hair.

Great Smell

Posted by 4794750934740148143 on Oct 11, 2016

The smell is good.

Great for dry skin

Posted by 4916108539125760829 on Jan 05, 2017

I bought this because I read that almond oil was good for dark circles. It didn't help my dark circles, but I started using it at night on the backs of my arms where I have very dry skin. Literally overnight the little bumps that come with dry skin were gone. I have tried for years to find something that will get rid of them and nothing worked. This stuff worked!! Now I use it at night on my elbows, arms, and chest, and I also squirt a bit in the tub when I take a bath. Makes my skin super soft. Although it didn't work for its intended purpose, I am thrilled to find that it helps hydrate my skin. I highly recommend it if you have dry skin issues - it's definitely worth a try!

Organic sweet almond oil

Posted by some16some38 on Jun 25, 2013

First time I bought the Organic sweet almond oil and this is good for me.

1 2