Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2627218 on Nov 04, 2008

This cream is so easy to apply, it's smooth and I like the fragrance. The carnosine and other natural products makes me feel good about using the product. I am trying it for the first time and have only been using it for about 10 days and I am already impressed with the reduction in the fine lines around my eyes.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2177434 on May 12, 2010

I am so glad that I have found this cream. In combination with the Now Foods, Celadrin Skin Renewal with Hyaluronic Acid, I find that my skin feels normal. I've been noticing a change in the texture of my skin over the last few years (I turned 41 this year). It's become dry and less elastic. But this cream has really helped with the dryness.

Great natural fragrance, absorbs quickly.

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Mar 23, 2010

Great texture, absorbs quickly, pleasant natural fragrance.

wrinkle skin cream...

Posted by Reviewer1833031 on Mar 29, 2010

really good night cream!! I use every night to combat dry skin..I love iherb!!!

Now food wrinkle rescue mositurizer make me itch and swelling face

Posted by Reviewer2528934 on Apr 20, 2012

first i have to say IHERB website is the best, their product is excellent, accept for this wrinkle rescue mositurizer, i put it on after i wash and tone, in the next second or so, it is totally itchy all over and start to swell my face up, i am so scare that i have to wash it off straight away. Honestly i have use other Now brand product and they are fine, but this is too strong that it nearly blown my face apart.

Delightful scent!

Posted by Reviewer2784931 on Sep 24, 2010

This delicate silky cream is light on the skin. There's a slight improvement with wrinkles using it once a day. The recommendation is two to three times a day, I could see that dosage making a difference. This product is aromatherapy at its best. The blend of essential oils gives off a fragrance that is uplifting.

Works as well as the expensive creams

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Jan 12, 2011

This cream has a very nice smoothing effect and a matte finish (not oily). I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate, even around my eyes. Have used it for several months. Works as well as much more expensive facial creams. Will continue to order this product, so I hope iHerb continues to stock it.

Amazing Anti-Aging Cream!

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Jun 13, 2010

This natural ingredient, pleasant scented cream really delivers. It contains 1 % Seplift ( Hydroxyproline) to soften lines and wrinkles. Also contains Lanablue which contains b vitamins and amino acids and acts like a retinoid but without the irritation to smooth skin. Also has hydralphatine which is a blend of herbs and vitamin B5 to moisturize. I use this twice daily on face, neck and hands. My skin is firmer and hydrated. An absolute steal for the price.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer1930301 on May 28, 2010

This is the second time I bought this product. I feel the cream is very rich and make my face smooth and bright.

Helps keep in moisture

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014

I have thirsty skin so I like that this cream is thick & creamy, absorbs well & reduces moisture loss on my skin. Good price, scent ok, Mum loved the smell, asked what I'd just put on, so each to their own.

1 2 3 4