This actually works!

Posted by Reviewer1997012 on Apr 08, 2011

My husband was having pain 6 months after a level 4 spinal fusion. Extended use of NSAIDS pre-op had caused stomach ulcers. Tylenol didn't bother him but it wasn't effective either. I was hopeful but not expecting much when I bought this product. I could not believe how well it worked! My husband took 2 caps and felt better within 15-20 minutes. I tried it for a sinus headache that night and it helped me too. I will definitely order this again. It's inexpensive, effective and it doesn't bother my husband's stomach!

white willow works

Posted by Reviewer3355831 on Mar 06, 2010

I've been using this for two months now and it really helps with pain and inflammation associated with advanced HIV disease, when combined with devil's claw. For me they work synergistically, I take half the recommended dose of each, both Now products. For me this is better than NSAIDS and easier on my stomach.

MUCH Better than I ever even imagined!

Posted by Reviewer3014795 on Aug 13, 2013

Over the past year, I have been systematically ridding my medicine cabinet of OTC pharmaceuticals and replacing them with natural, herbal alternatives. The one pharmaceutical item I had hung onto, however, was a pain reliever. I always kept a bottle of aspirin, ibuprofen, or naproxen around for occasional headaches or muscle injuries. NOT ANY MORE! Those pills are out and Now White Willow Bark capsules are in! Within a week of receiving these (via iherb's usual speedy, efficient service), I took one capsule for a headache. I could not believe how well or how quickly it got rid of the headache--faster, in fact, than any OTC pain reliever I've ever taken. Last week, I strained my lower back during a morning workout. After spending a painful day at work, I came home and took two White Willow Bark capsules. In only 30 minutes or so, the pain was completely gone and I slept like a baby that night. Thank you, Now products, and thank you iherb!

pain

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 03, 2009

Our dog has bad hips and can't tolerate aspirin. This helps with the hip pain and doesn't cause bleeding like aspirin did.

Gentle pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1147375 on Jan 21, 2008

I have used this for pain relief following 2 different operations. It works well and is kind on the stomach.

what a relief

Posted by Reviewer2212746 on Aug 25, 2009

Works well in place of aspirin, if refined chemicals bother you as they do me.

Effective, natural pain relief

Posted by Reviewer2960560 on Sep 07, 2010

This works great for pain-especially my back. I've never had any stomach bleeding like with traditional NSAIDs. Even though it takes a little longer to work, the effect lasts twice as long as ibuprofen. Now brands offer a high quality supplement, and iHerb has the best prices.

works

Posted by Reviewer1192281 on Aug 19, 2008

Works well for sore muscles together with willow bark.

white willow bark

Posted by Reviewer1919428 on Jun 28, 2012

This is a natural aspirin alternative. I keep it on hand, but don't use often. It still can be upsetting to my stomach, so is best taken with food. I mistakenly took one before having endoscopy and the gastro dr. noticed red irritated area from it.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3104186 on Jul 08, 2010

Great for inflammation and better than over the counter mouth drying toxic pills that have side effects. This is great for my TMJ jaw pain and relieves it so I can go about my daily activities, and best of all no side effects. It also helps with headaches and other pain.