Scent!

Posted by azarova on Oct 08, 2013

The scent of this cream is sultry and somewhat exotic, makes me feel like I'm somewhere in Africa or Morocco. The first ingredient is shea butter so it is pretty moisturizing and I also found that it does good job moisturizing my cuticle as well as my hands which is important. The skin soaks up the cream fast and there is no slippery feeling. Though the strange thing about consistency that it is not "creamy", it is rather mousse-like, it kind of turns into something more watery once on the skin. I prefer creamier products. If you thought that this review was helpful, please feel free to press the "Yes" button.

Way to smelly.

Posted by Reviewer2516496 on Mar 13, 2013

I am really disappointed by this product. It claims to be completely natural with no added smell, but I have a hard time believing this. I put it on, and my hands still smelled 2 days later even after washing my hands thoroughly immediatly after I applied it since the smell was WAY to strong for my taste. I will not recommend this if you do not want to smell incredibly strong.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2639089 on Jun 30, 2011

One of the best hand cream I've tried!

My new favorite handcream

Posted by Reviewer1562019 on Feb 13, 2012

This handcream is so rich and creamy, but does not leave your hands feeling greasy. I have been stopped by people wanting to know what scent I am wearing!

Really good!!

Posted by Vanessasmom on Mar 03, 2012

Wonderfully rich, soothing & healing for dry hands. And the smell is divine..... :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Nov 26, 2012

Love this so so much. Perfect honey smell. Smells so honey sweet, mysky, mysterious, sexy. And it moisturizers perfectly without any stickiness at all. I use the bar soap as well and love it as well.

Love it!!

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Oct 01, 2013

I have been using the Raw Shea butter hand creme of this range and love it for night time use... This one is great for day time use as it is slightly lighter and absorbs really well!! I am pretty fussy when it comes to hand cremes as I get very dry and damaged hands, but I love the Nubian Heritage range and so will definately be purchasing them again and recommending them to others!

Smooth

Posted by Reviewer1663449 on Jul 06, 2012

So smooth and longlasting, smells good too, but I can't have my hands near my face for a while after using it since the smell is rather rich.

The smell is very intensive for me

Posted by Bus6ka on Jul 19, 2012

Leaves oily feeling on the skin.

Honey & Black Seed Hand Cream, with Apricot Oil

Posted by YuliaBlum on Aug 05, 2013

A good cream with to strong odor, I stoped to use it because of this odor. This is tooooooo strong.

1 2 3 4