Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3282342 on Nov 20, 2011

I received my shipment in the time quoted. It meets my needs and is of the highist quality. Right now I am taking in the area of 42,500 mg with an increase of 1,250 mg per day spaced through out the day and feel no discomfort, cramps, or other stomach problems. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good quality Pure Ascorbic Acid to take in mega doses.

Amazing Value Vit C

Posted by Reviewer2758669 on Jul 15, 2014

This has been by and far the BEST value for money on buying bulk Ascorbic Acid (Vit C)! I can now give my large family their daily doses, without the fear of running out too quickly!

Ascorbic Acid

Posted by 5599826700212433251 on Oct 02, 2014

Excellent product

Consistently Excellent Service!

Posted by Reviewer2832018 on Nov 09, 2014

I love iHerb and tell my family and friends about it. Since I follow Nobel Prize Winner Linus Pauling's Unification Theory of Cardiovascular Disease (as oppose to the Lipid Theory which advises taking statin drugs), I use high doses of ascorbic acid daily. Linus Pauling suggested buying it this way rather than wasting money buying it in pill form. I only have to buy one of these annually. iHerb has excellent service and an excellent product line!

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer1458388 on Dec 04, 2011

Product came in a large tub (rather than the box as shown), which is better! Excellent price for such a large quantity of ascorbic acid. We use it in the pre-treatment of fruit for dehydration.

Excellent product

Posted by 5327127851234249926 on Aug 27, 2013

Love this non-gmo vitamin C. I give it to my child and myself when we are feeling ill and it really works well to keep us healthy.

good

Posted by 4911540176425895905 on Nov 18, 2016

last yearOrder DateApril 20, 2015Item Price$ 66.33 Why ysNovember 19, 2016Item Price$ 74.25

Chlorine killer

Posted by Reviewer1836572 on Aug 27, 2015

Since my city began adding chlorine to my water, I was adamant about finding a cure. Powdered Vitamin C removes it from my bath water!

Great size for large family!

Posted by Reviewer3059052 on Dec 13, 2015

We are very happy with this product!

True to label

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Apr 09, 2016

Very clean source of ascorbic acid

1 2