We like them - Нам нравятся

Posted by rapariga77 on Jul 27, 2012

Order Rhino Gummy Omega-3 from time to time for my toddler. He doesn’t want to eat any fish and everything that has any obvious fish smelling. My son eats these gummies with pleasure, so the lack of omega-3 fats is being supplied. The composition is not ideal. No allergy. The advantage – my child cannot open the bottle himself, as it’s possible to open the cap only with special pressing. Заказываю время от времени для 4-летнего ребенка, который отказывается есть рыбу и все, что имеет хоть какой-то рыбный запах. Эти мармеладки с рыбьим жиром в сахаре ребенок ест с удовольствием, тем самым восполняем нехватку жирных кислот омега-3, хотя состав не идеальный. Аллергии нет. Из плюсов – ребенок не может сам открыть крышку, так как она открывается при определенном нажатии.

the web pruduct description is not accurate

Posted by Reviewer1110541 on Aug 19, 2011

very disappointment at the iherb description! (1)The web product intruduction not descript the gummy contains vetamin A, while the gummy has 500iu vetamin A per serving.While I don't hope my child eat too much VA. (2)And the intruduction descript the gummy has "Proprietary Omega-3 DHA Blend 200mg",while there isn't that compositon quality at all! The real suppliment facts shows that the gummy contains DHA 32mg, ALA 68mg, which only meet 20% of the suggested daily intake of 160 mg of DHA. I hope that Iherb would be loyal to the pruduct description.

great

Posted by Reviewer12103191 on Aug 30, 2012

I can smell the fish smell a little but my kids don't and this is great because they wouldn't take them

Effective product

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Aug 26, 2012

Good taste. Effective product. My son likes it.I'll continue to buy.

Mixed review...

Posted by Reviewer1118118 on Nov 24, 2009

These are a little tough to chew. My younger son (2 years old) likes them but my older son (4 years old) complains about eating them. He thinks that they are kind of sour, but aren't as sour as another brand that we've tried.

Fishy smell

Posted by 5029736440003463428 on Dec 01, 2014

My kid did not like the taste.

Really good!

Posted by 5498413408167945955 on Jun 21, 2015

My children like it, no fish taste, no problem to take it.

Great DHA gummies

Posted by Reviewer1335568 on Jan 26, 2017

For DHA gummies these taste great. Can even get picky kids to eat them.

The best DHA supplement we've found for our toddler!

Posted by Reviewer1157814 on Jun 18, 2009

Nutrition Now's Rhino Gummy Omega-3 with DHA is the best product we've found so far in our search for a DHA supplement for our toddler. They have a pretty darn good taste, are very reasonably priced - but most of all - they have the most DHA per serving than any other gummy supplement we've come across so far, which means you're really getting some bang for your buck. Highly recommended!!

kids Omega 3