Highly pleased and have re-ordered repeatedly for over a year.

Posted by Reviewer2073121 on Apr 04, 2016

After reading about released studies on the web that shows DIM holds promise as a metabolite that acts as a chemo-protective and anti-proliferative compound I recommended this to a family member among other supplements. Very satisfied with the overall results.

Brilliant product with no nasties!

Posted by 5314027903119101750 on Mar 21, 2016

This is the best DIM currently on i-Herb. It contains no nasties and represents good value for money. My Naturopath recommended this DIM to reduce my E1 Estrogen levels (in conjunction with dietary changes and other supplements).

Great Product

Posted by MarnieClark on Jan 09, 2017

I've been taking this product for some time now . I'm almost 13 years past a breast cancer diagnosis and am completely well. I use this on a regular basis - not all the time - but several times per year when I feel I need it. Yes, it can make your urine change color (mine is orange!) but I look on that as a good thing - it's obviously having an effect. I like this a lot and would not hesitate to recommend it to others. By the way, my breast cancer tumor was progesterone receptor positive, estrogen receptor negative. One of the first things my naturopath did was to recommend DIM.

Don't waste your money

Posted by 5131884217848168140 on May 11, 2016

Do your homework, there's only one DIM product on the market with clinical studies that prove absorption and this isn't it.

New Comer to Olympian Labs

Posted by Health-YourWealth on May 11, 2016

On a high dose protocol. I chose Olympian Labs for quality, dosage for the price.

No Effect

Posted by Reviewer1418463 on Jan 07, 2017

No magical effects in terms of skin and hormone health. But then again I don't believe vegetables or broccoli are the stuff of magic.