Opti Men

Posted by 4860577273376409069 on Aug 05, 2014

First Of All service & Prices at IHerb Is The Best. I Love Quality Of Service & Fast Delivery Of IHerb. About Opti Men : This Product Is Becoming Very Expensive. This The Last Time I Buy This Product. Sep 2013 I Paid $29.10 For 180 Tablets. Then In 11/21/13 They Increase The Price To $31.18 For 180 tablet .last Month to $31.18 But They Reduced The Tablets (same Container) to 150 tablets, 30 Tablets Less. What A Rip Off!!! If They Reduce number Of Tablets At Least They Have to Have a Curtesy Of Letting The Customer Know & Reducing This Giant Size Bottle. ALSO Charge Less NOT MORE.

Alltime favorite mens multivitamin

Posted by 5398321283464845821 on Jul 08, 2014

Price is getting up. Pills are little smaller now and different color. Only 150 pills and same price. I think they have made some changes if you compare between new and old one. Still the only multivitamin, which I will use.

This product is good but too universal

Posted by elkiaora on Apr 27, 2016

I wouldn't recommend to buy this tablets more than once because it has too much of what you might don't even need. Be more professional. Research on what your body really needs.

Check the ingredient before buying

Posted by 5629408791114656037 on Feb 18, 2016

I bought this product after reading the good reviews about it and the claims by the seller. After using it few weeks it started causing me unexpected body rash on my arms. I think it's due to allergy the ingredients can cause. So be careful and check the ingredients which may cause skin irritation and allergic reaction. I contacted the seller for refund but as it delivered from US the delivery to seller costs more than I thought. Hence its going in the BIN.

effective product

Posted by Reviewer7426 on Feb 14, 2016

second after Now Foods, EcoGreen Multi, Iron-Free

Excellent

Posted by 4814134929912578302 on May 02, 2016

One of the best, i have been using it for more than 3 weeks and i noticed an increased level of energy and some increase in libdo

Great vitamins but take them with care

Posted by 5718377373171829908 on Oct 10, 2016

I dont think that Optimen vitamin complex needs to be prometed as it is so popular especially amomg athlets but i would like to leave my personal review on this product. So it works very well for me. I take normally 2 tabs a day always periodicly as it is not recommended to take vitamins all the time. When i firt bought it i took the recommended dosage of 3 tabs and got rashes all over my body. Then i lowered amount of piles and now everythings is just fine. There is one more point which needs to be mentioned. If you have some problems with thyroid (for example underactive or even overactive thyroid) then you should take this product with care. It contains iodine and in my case it led to heart aches. I have corrected underactive thyroid. In general taking them i feel more energetic and sleep better spending less time in the bed. The amount of each vitamin in this product is really good compared to other sport nutritional vitamin complexes and variants from local drug stores. I can recommed it to everyone who is looking for qualitative vitamin product!

Nice

Posted by 5563918299899223670 on Mar 15, 2015

Good, but it makes the color of your urine bright yellow

Price up

Posted by 5050250777116225278 on Jun 30, 2014

That best multivitamin ... But I think must check price again because now only 150 pcs but price same .

missing order

Posted by arturas on May 30, 2015

never received my order, was promised a refund by iherb, still waiting it to happen