Green Kamut Wheat Grass veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1842308 on Oct 08, 2008

These help with acid reflux or heartburn in your system by nutralizing the acid in your system. They also help with energy and are very good for you. Not everyone can drink wheatgrass jiuce so these are a great replacement. Kaia T. Monroe,WA.

Boosts Immune System

Posted by Reviewer1390325 on Jan 22, 2008

I am the usual overworked, stressed executive. I used to find myself sick at least two or three times per year. And it would almost always end up as an infection with dreaded antibiotics required. I have been on wheatgrass for three plus years and specifically Green Kamut for at least 2 years. My immune system is now so strong that I do not get sick at all. If I start to feel sick, my immune system just kicks in (maybe I'll take a few extra caps) and I am fine. For me, this stuff works really works.

ecxellent

Posted by Reviewer2001707 on Apr 27, 2010

Not only my husband feels better, actually his blood pressure went to normal

Won't buy anymore

Posted by 4658313037497252816 on Nov 03, 2016

Had diarrhea each time I take this, is this detox? Won't buy anymore. Expensive but has no benefit.

Excellent for inflammation

Posted by 5546227536916233159 on Dec 03, 2015

I ordered this product for inflammation of my knee and I noticed how quickly the effect for me was. Swelling & pain gone in 2 weeks. Will order again but I noticed has gone up a lot since I bought it :-(

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1589879 on Dec 16, 2011

I have more energy when I take it, my immune system is boosted up too...

Wow

Posted by 5601326358966314343 on Feb 20, 2014

This product strenghtens my immune system and seems to give me more energy and strength during my work-out routine. It also makes me sleep better. Maybe it is all placebo, but I really don't think so. It is a GREAT product!

Green Kamut

Posted by Reviewer2854065 on May 21, 2010

We stand by this product in helping boost our immune system. My son used to miss at least a week of school during the winters and we double up on Green Kamut and he does not miss a day..... We use it daily as I am also a cancer survivor and hope to believe that this product adds to my body's defense system.

GREAT GREENS!!

Posted by Reviewer2155525 on Mar 03, 2010

I have the gut from HELL and 2 years ago suffering from what doctors called "irritable bowel" Yeah irritable alright...so I remembered that a clinic I worked for was doing research in increasing HIV folks immune system. What I learned is that when the gut is happy, the WHOLE body is happy. I have tried other fiber sources but all they did was either left me gassy or bloated. But not with Green Kamut! I have even missed a dose or 2 and still no problems...EVER!!! And upper respiratory problems are a thing of the past! @ going on 3 years later I will never use anything else and have recommended it to some of my patients (maybe I should work for them ;-)!!)

Great for controlling acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer2816766 on Jan 23, 2007

I've been using this product, along with a modified diet for 3 years to control my acid reflux. 15-20 caspuls per day and NO ACID PROBLEMS.