LOVE this lotion!

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on May 26, 2009

This stuff is fantastic!! It's super creamy and smells divine. Can't go wrong if you like pina colada scent.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2452928 on Jul 18, 2010

I have very sensitive skin and needed something that was natural that I could put on my face. This product is the best thing out there! I love the smell of it and how smooth it makes my skin feel. From someone who grew up with extremely dry skin, this product has been a God send! Thank you for carrying this product at such an affordable price. I hope you make this available for many years to come!

MY LADY & I JUST LOVE THIS LOTION!!! :[)

Posted by Reviewer1315428 on Aug 12, 2010

This is a great product (AND ORGANIC) that seem's to agree w/ us VERY well! The price is a little HIGH, comma and, the RESULTS are just great. :} The fragrance is FABULOUS & the luxurious ingredients are very very HEALING (Fuji soooo rocks)! No greasy MESS & it does moisturize our dry/cracked skin nicely...FIVE STARS INDEED!!! :}

Smelly

Posted by Reviewer1524547 on Jul 12, 2008

I like the smell of this lotion but it is too strong. It also doesn't moisturize well. When I put it on it feels like I'm just coating my skin with it and doesn't feel like it's sinking in.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1812327 on Sep 15, 2008

One of my favorite lotions! Silky smooth, non-greasy, and smells delicious!!!

A Very Nice Product!

Posted by Reviewer3118277 on Feb 27, 2009

This is a wonderful moisturizer. I received it today, and I'm already ordering more! I use it on my face, body, and it works extremely well as cuticle creme. The fragrance is not very intense, but that's okay. It's an excellent product. I have very dry skin, and it definately outperforms other stuff I had been using, such as Aveeno,Avon products, Body Works,etc. After searching all over the internet, I found that Iherb has the best prices on the Fuji line. I am quite pleased!

Feels like Summer!

Posted by Reviewer1181725 on Apr 03, 2009

My skin feels soft and moisturized. I feel great using a natural product like Organic Fiji and this lotion smells SO GOOD!

great smelling

Posted by Reviewer2441577 on Apr 09, 2009

Great smelling. Pretty good moisturizing.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3020764 on Jan 27, 2010

Love this product, hope you keep stocking it!

Smells great

Posted by GallaChiro on Apr 05, 2012

Yummy smell, nice but switched to Nubian brand as they have cleaner ingredients.

1 2 3