Excellent quality. Traditional recipe.

Posted by bhaktaboy on Jun 19, 2014

I've been taking this for quite some time as part of my Ayurvedic treatment regime for some health issues. It has been instrumental in rejuvenating the body and increasing life force (ojas). I have more energy, a much stronger immune system and have had people say I now glow with energy. The taste of this product is amazing. Spicy with hints of pepper but not overpowering. It has wonderful amount of sweetness. I take 1 teaspoon morning and night off the spoon. If you have a sensitive stomach you can take some warm milk (preferably warm unpasteurised milk) with it to reduce aggravation (of pitta). This is medicine so try not to ingest more than recommended (tempting because it tastes great) or it may not work as well or even aggravate on some level. This is very efficient jam. This company is highly respected. I wouldn't even consider this product from a non-organic source. One taste and I'm sure you'll agree how amazing this is.

Tasty. Mental Clarity.

Posted by Reviewer3362984 on Mar 10, 2011

Everyday, I put it in a cup of hot chocolate, or hot water & milk, and drink it after dinner. I remain mentally clear, productive and creative throughout the evening, while feeling calm and relaxed, without getting too high. I like anything "masala", and this jam is delicious to me. I love it so much that i've already ordered and received my second bottle.

My daily multivitamin and immune booster!

Posted by 5405312176706043378 on Oct 29, 2016

Love that this is the only organic chyawanprash on iherb, and hardly any natural sweeteners added. I have a spoonful every night especially if I'm sick and my cold goes away very quickly, the taste is quite unusual for a western palate, but I pick up mostly cinnamon and sandalwood so it is not unbearable at all. There are many health benefits attributed to the ayurvedic ingredients used so this is really a multivitamin in sticky-jam form!

Organic India Chyawanprash

Posted by ivyengland on Dec 11, 2016

My entire family takes this chyawanprash and we love it. It's very important that it is organic, but we also have noticed the following: Strong immunity A feeling of well being More energy Allergies are so much better, and I feel that mine are actually disappearing Smoother, healthier skin Chyawanprash has many health benefits and we are glad to be taking this daily.

Organic Chyawanprash

Posted by 5058394421547822804 on Jan 29, 2015

How great to find an organic Chyawanprash. I use 1 tsp per day, so it really is affordable that way.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1145017 on Jun 02, 2011

like this one best

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1152633 on Aug 26, 2011

The first benefit I notuicede almost within a week's period is that my nails became stronger ( I have brittle nails ). Was very happy about this ... as far as any other benefit, it is still too soon. Good tasting just from a spoon !!!

Provides more energy

Posted by Reviewer3175778 on Sep 25, 2011

A teaspoon or two of this a day after a few days (I eat it straight) has given me an increase in energy, which is subtle but noticeable. A nice product. I prefer this over synthetic formulations.

Wonderful

Posted by 5138788357675882563 on Aug 10, 2012

Have been using Organic India's Chyawanprash for about a year...really feel the difference in my energy levels ...and my immune system has really strengthened wouldn't be without it..

It tastes good. But I got the package with bottle broken at the bottom.

Posted by 5355597722417211010 on May 18, 2016