Excellent quality and clean

Posted by Reviewer2471600 on Aug 13, 2016

I started buying Organic India's psyllium when I discovered that another brand calling itself "organic" was using a certification process and company that is, in the opinion of many, suspect. I had a long talk with Organic India's staff and am satisfied that they actually know what they are doing when they source psyllium. The quality of this product is excellent and you can tell how clean it is both visually and by taste.

Treatment for Feline Constipation

Posted by Reviewer3142393 on Nov 30, 2010

We use this product for our cat who has trouble with constipation. It works great for him and saves us from buying a product at the animal hospital. We put 1/4 teaspoon into his CANNED food with some water and mix it up well. It has no odor or taste so he does not even know it's in there! Do NOT sprinkle it into dry food.

Fiberlicious!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 14, 2016

It gets the poop flowing. I take it once a day in the morning. Now aren't you glad you read this? Click YES if you are.

Cleansing fiber

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Jan 13, 2012

I use this psyllium, daily with a little flax meal in a glass of water. It helps keep the intestinal tract clean and lessens the stickiness of the stool. Absolutely essential for me, having constipation issues.

Nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 30, 2013

Good stuff. Works nicely!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1319852 on Apr 10, 2011

This is an amazing product!

Great for bulking stevia

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Dec 01, 2016

I originally tried psyllium as a good fiber source which it indeed is, but as I learned to replace sugar with stevia in baking, I experimented with bulking up the plain stevia extract (without other bulking agents like inulin), by measuring the equivalent amount of stevia and adding water and psyllium to equal the volume of the sugar called for in the original recipe. The psyllium does the job nicely, and also adds some body to the resulting baked goods. It is also vegan, and free of additives, and supports the conscious, sustainable agricultural efforts of Organic India.

Top Choice on Fiber Market

Posted by 5557088655079471979 on Sep 23, 2016

I've bought this before. Compared to others on the market, it's top choice for quality. Please note: This product does not dissolve as well as some other Brands BUT is is organic, safe and flavorless Add it to your yogurt or sprinkle it on food that has a sauce, etc. You won't even notice it. Great price on iHerb, but they don't send you the lid so you will have to transfer to another storage container. (yes the lid is on the photo shown, but it was not included on either of my containers.)

Not much use for me

Posted by Reviewer1568157 on Jun 26, 2011

Don't work for me at all. Will try senna leaf laxatives

Great product!

Posted by 5657817940877678384 on Jun 26, 2014

I maintain a high protein diet which can cause constipation. I find that a teaspoon of this product per day helps prevent this potential problem. Great value too!