No Hair Dye at 61

Posted by Reviewer2828752 on Nov 21, 2011

I have been using this product for many years. It has helped slow the thinning process that comes with age and thyroid problems. I am 61 yrs old and do not dye my hair to keep it brown and shiny. I get a silver hair here and there, but for the most part I look much younger!

Great Natural Herbs for Hair

Posted by Reviewer2533478 on Dec 20, 2011

I had a organ transplant about 10 years ago, and the anti-rejection meds are very hard on my hair. Lately I notice my hair lost texture and thinned out. Even though I eat very healthy and excerise. I have very long hair and I wanted a supplement that was natural and inhanced my hair. After, researching all of the hair supplements out there, I saw this was the best. I have been taking the herbs for about 3-4 wks, and have notice less hair in the shower floor, more rich texture and shine. I am very pleased with this product. Will keep using!!

Great product!

Posted by 5223865466829382124 on Jul 02, 2012

This product slows down the appearance of my white hair. Also, it makes me feel really good and alert and less lethargic. My skin and hair has never looked better. Thumbs up!

Vital herb user

Posted by Reviewer2975555 on Oct 26, 2008

I have found that my hair seems to be better than before and I am not having to try and hide sparse spots on the top of my head.

the best product!

Posted by Reviewer3014907 on Nov 28, 2009

i rate this a 5star product and iherb.com the best internet sorce to get it frm. it has def helped me to stay healthy and balanced and my skin and hair has never looked better! i believe it has even helped me to maintain my hair color! very happy to have found this product!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1583452 on Nov 28, 2007

I greatly appreciate that these products are wild crafted or grown without the use of pesticides, preservatives, etc. Also they are free from fillers so they are MSG free products. (MSG is hidden in many ingredients in foods/supplements claiming to be healthy and natural.) Reasonably priced too.

Effective White Hair Remedy

Posted by 5345658247161586519 on Aug 04, 2015

Effective effect on growing back from white to black hair after 1 month of usage. Hair has grown much thicker and fuller and hair fall has stop. Great product indeed!

Pleasant surprise !

Posted by 5048029375731800382 on Nov 02, 2013

My hair began falling out and virtually stopped growing too so I thought I'd try this. After taking it for 3 weeks my hair loss is back to 'normal loss' and is growing quickly. I highly recommend it. I've only given it 4 stars as I haven't noticed any difference to my skin....... perhaps with time.

Great herbs/supplement

Posted by Reviewer2188174 on Aug 18, 2009

The most effective and best quality herbs/supplement I have found.

very good price/quality

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on May 10, 2011

Paradise Herbs is my fav brand with herbs. I take these for maintaining my hair. After 2 weeks of use it's too soon to tell if they're working.

1 2 3