loved it

Posted by 5649109338916046333 on May 10, 2014

A great product. The packaging is so cute and nice to use. The blush is light pink which shows well on a fair skin tone. The bronzer is not so pigmented but they work well together.

hmm,..

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Dec 19, 2012

not the colors I expected.. The pink is not as pink as I wanted to be and the bronzer is way too pale.. I tried way better cosmetics this stuff wasn't that great.. ピンクは思ったより暗いし、ブロンザーは影を作るには明るすぎるし、ハイライトにしては不自然に明るいし粉っぽいしあまりおすすめできないかな、、使えなくはないけど友達におすすめできるかって言ったらおすすめできません、、

Très bien

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Aug 15, 2013

J'ai la peau très claire et ce petit bronzer/blush me convient parfaitement. Les deux pigments sont mats et très légers ce qui me convient parfaitement. Le packaging est un peu encombrant.

Perfect for Fair Skin Tones

Posted by 5473521142308292380 on Jun 23, 2015

The colors in this kit are just right if you have fair to light medium color complexion. Very smooth texture, blends easily when applied. The blush is not too bright but still adds some color. I'm taking off 1 star as I wish the organic content was higher than 15%. Also, the blush brush enclosed with this kit is too rough for use. I'll be using one of my softer brushes when I apply this product. Good price here at IHerbs too! :-)

Light and fresh

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 21, 2015

I use it very lightly for contouring with a big brush, works well on my fair skin

Nice natural bronzer and blusher

Posted by 5706863915964061380 on Oct 11, 2016

A little goes a long way, just a light dusting and gives a nice natural look

I use it everyday

Posted by 5000020856933060534 on Nov 30, 2016

It gives enough pigmentation and the color is so natural. Great for everyday.

Amazing

Posted by 5276227922282893437 on Dec 28, 2016

Love their products. Very natural like.

Safe Ingredients, Works Great!

Posted by 5319675015586661892 on Feb 12, 2017

This product was recommended on an app that rates the safety of different products based on chemical ingredients. I feel confident that what I am putting on my face is safe, and as a bonus it works great!!! iHerb had a competitive price and delivery was fast. Very impressed with the service and will return.

Lesser chemical

Posted by 5354440563460295796 on Dec 28, 2016

This has lesser chemical compared to other commercial brand. I feel safer using it. But I don't really favour the smell.

1 2