Convenient

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on May 08, 2013

I like to put these in my lunch bag to eat during the day for an extra bit of calcium. I like this formula better than most chewable calcium, and it is relatively cost-effective.

Best tasting vitamins ever

Posted by 5298706642088060810 on Oct 16, 2016

These are soooo yummy. You know when you make instant cocoa, and you get a spoon and pick out those yummy lumps that haven't quite dissolved in the milk yet? Thats just what these taste like.

Delish!!

Posted by Reviewer2058206 on Oct 03, 2013

Wow! These taste great! Kinda of large, but that's ok, they're chewable! I take a few before bedtime, they help me to sleep better. My son, (young adult) likes them too.

choc calcium chew

Posted by Reviewer1874122 on Jun 11, 2014

I agree with some these are a bit chalky but the choc flavour is great they are still pleasant enough.. just need a bit better texture

chewable cal/mag

Posted by Reviewer3050637 on Mar 19, 2012

Yummy!

Hard to 'swallow'

Posted by 5071689680154579465 on Dec 15, 2016

These chewable tablets seemed like a great idea. However they are very large and the adult dosage is 4 of them. They are not very palatable and can in fact cause very dry mouth and coughing as the powdery end result from chewing lingers and is hard to swallow. I bought 2 bottles and am very disappointed. No idea what I'm going to do with them and am still having to seek an alternative.