Ayurveda!

Posted by Reviewer1523817 on Nov 14, 2011

This is good old ayur formula. Strong spices, creates heat. Kills candida, increases digestion. Those are my experiences anyway. Has a whole range of application.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1012523 on May 28, 2014

Have used this product for a few years now.. It creates heat in the body drying up phlem & also puts heat in the stomach..A definite whenever l feel a cold coming ...Highly recommend if you have slow digestion as well...

Good Stuff

Posted by username161 on Mar 02, 2011

Took it more for an intestinal cleanse than to cure sinus issues, but found it worked to quell thet hayfever a bit too. Quite spicy tablets, so need to take with a flavoured beverage chaser or plenty of water or I found they burned a little (not painful, just noticable!). Very good brand. Prefer to others. Good service as usual!

Works

Posted by Reviewer3211564 on May 13, 2010

I took these to help my digestion move better, and it works. Come to think of it, I have had some phlegm in my throat and nose that seem to have disappeared, but my original intention for using it was to help balance a kapha imbalance.

this is a life guard

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Apr 01, 2015

organic natural Sinus Tablets product full of the real power of nature . it given my lungs more than i need . all my family and many friends like it. i think this is no.1 natural allergy, cold and sinus on earth . sure i will order many more

doesnt work.

Posted by Reviewer2945577 on Jun 01, 2010

this didnt work at all.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2362760 on Jul 25, 2010

Great product. Thank you!

Good product!

Posted by 4846469111561526420 on Apr 12, 2015

Very good

Saves me every day!

Posted by 5724395763326979254 on Feb 23, 2017

I have chronic sinusitis. I am allergic to dust mites and can be sensitive to temperature changes as well. That being said, I have had to resort to that expensive behind the counter allergy meds such as Allegra D and Zyrtec D. I didn't like being dependent on these chemicals every day. Trikatu Sinus Complex is all I need or want now. The ingredients are all natural and within 20 minutes of ingesting two tablets in the morning, my runny nose and sinus pressure abates. I sometimes take two in the early evening and once again my sinus feel clear and normal all night . I am grateful and amazed. I showed this bottle to all my friends, I was that impressed. Also please note the very low price! Thank you Planetary Ayurvedics and thank you iherb!

Seems to be working

Posted by 5539642964533487764 on Dec 11, 2016

This product has a warming quality. Taken between meals, one can feel its power when it begins to digest.

1 2