Grape Bitters

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Nov 14, 2011

This has seemed to help my indigestion and esophagus spasams. I was diagnosed with lesions on my stomach.

Helped somewhat

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Dec 29, 2010

This was not like "wow" but it did seem to aid a tad with my digestive issues. However, not enough that I will continue the product. Some may not care for the taste but it didn't bother me. If it will improve my health picture the taste is secondary.

wow

Posted by Reviewer1724987 on Feb 04, 2011

wow these really helped my digestion and thats not even what i was taking them for. lets just see how long it lasts though

Tastes horrible, but works

Posted by Reviewer3319590 on Oct 20, 2016

I can't get past this taste. I make a sour face every time I take a dose. But it works great. Helps with slow digestion, bloating, upset tummy, abdominal pain. I use it 1-3 times a day depending on my meals. Sometimes I take it before, but often my dose is after I've eaten.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1343926 on Sep 06, 2011

The combination of herbs used in this product is very useful in cleansing, digesting and stimulating good health. I highly recommend these bitters ~ your liver will thank you.

They work GREAT!

Posted by 5097477884174264584 on Dec 19, 2016

We have been using these Planetary Herbals digestive grape bitters for a few weeks now & find them to work very well. One of our kiddos was having some digestive issues, which resulted in abdominal discomfort, & she is now pain free for the first time in several months. I give her between 10-20 drops per meal depending upon the protein content of the meal. I am also using them as is another of my kiddos & we find they really help w/bloating, gas, etc. She & I use 20-30 drops as we are taller & older. I WILL purchase these again!

Digestive Grape Bitters

Posted by Reviewer3188954 on Sep 27, 2011

My digestive system is better.

Digestive bitters

Posted by Reviewer2428007 on Aug 14, 2011

Excellent Product, I research and try to buy the best products