Just like TJ's, and delivered right to your door!

Posted by Umbridge on Aug 05, 2011

I think perhaps the other reviewer was referring to Trader Joe's which used to have peanut flour, but discontinued it. I love that iHerb started carrying it. Peanut flour is so nutritious and versatile. I use it in baked goods, as a substitute for peanut butter, in smoothies, and even in things like African Peanut soup. It's delicious and higher in protein than using plain old peanut butter.

Protein Plus

Posted by Reviewer3117385 on Aug 11, 2011

I am so happy with this purchase. This site has a great price for this peanut powder, and I love the free shipping option when you spend $40.00 or more. This product is great. Please don't stop carrying it. I bought 5 bags, but I will come back for more when I am running out. Thanks for the product and service!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2952262 on Oct 25, 2011

I follow weightwatchers and normally would not eat peanut butter because it's too high in points. This peanut flour is AWESOME. No, it's not the creamy oily PB you're used to. But, it's very close. I put a dash of salt and a dash of splenda in 1/4 cup of the flour and it's awesome on toast, with celery, on bagels, with apples..anywhere you normally eat PB. This is a staple in my house now.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2363784 on Jul 18, 2012

can use it the same way as almound flour but it tastes better! and mixed with milk and salt you get perfekt peanut-butter!

I LOVE this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Sep 21, 2011

I have ordered like 10 pounds of this peanut flour. It is delicious high protein and low fat. I use it with some sugar and salt and water to make a PB like paste that I eat with apples or oatmeal for a protein boost. Wonderful!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1202799 on Sep 26, 2011

I used this for making chocolate-peanut protein ice-cream and it worked perfectly in it.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2493161 on Oct 13, 2011

Delicious - I love it!

Great Product, Cheap Shipping Costs

Posted by Reviewer3006078 on Oct 26, 2011

This Peanut Flour has 4 times the amount of protein as Whole Wheat flour for the same calories. It smells good (like roasted peanuts) and mixes well with any baked goods. I use it in my protein brownies along with black beans and protein powder. The great think about buying this product from iHerb is that their shipping costs are FAR less than another source for this product located on the East Coast. I will absolutely buy this product again.

Best. Stuff. Ever

Posted by Reviewer3333718 on Oct 31, 2011

This stuff is so amazing for adding protein + the delicious flavour of peanuts to ANYTHING. Peanut sauce, peanut muffins, peanut pancakes, mix it with your cereal / oats.... it is sooo versatile!!! It even gives an almost fudgey texture to baked goods.

Posted by Reviewer1707088 on Dec 18, 2011

Not only does Peanut Flour taste delicious, you cannot beat 110 calories and 16 grams of protein per serving from a single ingredient! I cannot get enough of this stuff in the form of cookies, oatmeal, mixed with sweetener and liquid for a better version of Peanut butter, and in smoothies!