Mr. Joe

Posted by Reviewer2822837 on Sep 21, 2008

One of the best Multi's on the market. I am a nutritionist and am always searching for the best products for my family. This is the one I use as it provides the best bio-availability of all the vitamines I have reviewed. If you can't absorb the nutrient then why pay for it. When used with a balance diet this vitamine provides the balance needed due to the deficiencies present in our soil and our farming practices.

good product overpriced

Posted by Reviewer1264996 on Jan 09, 2009

Perfect Multi has gone up $10.00. It is a good product but I will no longer be buying it. There are a lot of good vitimines out there for less money!

purity perfect multi

Posted by Reviewer1700777 on Jul 06, 2008

This is a good product. I have been using them for some time. Your web site allowes me to purchase the multi vitamins at a very competitive price. Thank you.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1483365 on Jul 16, 2008

I have used this product as well as this company before. I am happy with the delivery and the product. I reccomend iherb to my friends all of the time.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1939430 on Aug 17, 2008

I have been using for over a year. It's difficult to find a great vitamin in a capsule form for such a great price. I'm so happy to have found this product.

Purity Products, Perfect Multi

Posted by Reviewer1144668 on Aug 17, 2008

This is a quality product that my wife prefers. Keep this product in your inventory.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1193015 on Aug 30, 2008

Excellent product...price is much less than ordering directly from Purity.

Purity Perfect multi - No Iron

Posted by Reviewer1215372 on Sep 09, 2008

Great product.I was first introduced to this Multi by Pat Robertson on the 700 Club web site. His team has done some research and this is one that he has advised to use. Been using this Multi for about 5 years with good results. I am 69 years old and play tennis two to three times a week. I work out also twice a week. I have a pace maker also for the last 12 years. I swear by this product. It has helped me.

Product rating

Posted by Reviewer1898133 on Jul 26, 2008

Great Product!

Purity Products Multi Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1353434 on Jul 08, 2008

These are the best vitamins! I feel so much better taking these than any others! Thank you for your awesome prices!

1 2 3