Very moisturising little jar <3

Posted by 4964553364021827485 on Apr 18, 2014

I saw that no one have commented on this product so I thought why not I start the ball rolling. First of all, this small jar is very affordable and handy. This product is no doubt, very moisturising for the skin. However, it is very oily for my face. A good idea is to apply it moderately because it can get greasy. I felt that it is better for body/hands/arms.I store it in the fridge when I'm not using it because I live in a humid country.Some extra info I found before making a purchase is that people used it for butt butter (cyclists). Hope this helps!

Like Vaseline

Posted by 4816351903873276799 on Sep 06, 2016

The consistency is not what I had expected. I expected a Whipped body butter but this is more like Vaseline. I also didn't read the ingredient list carefully before purchasing. Like Vaseline, This product has mineral oil in it which is not good for the environment or for us. Our bodies don't even metabolise it! It just builds up in our bodies over time (ewww) That said, I'll stick with my 'Ultrabalm' from LUSH which does the same job but had wayyy better ingredients! It's the best alternative to Vaseline that I've come across.

Mrs & Miss

Posted by Ann23Maree on Sep 15, 2014

Beautiful and so luxurious....I can understand why it is used for royalty..hence the name Queen Helena and we have a Helena in the family, too!

Amazing

Posted by ShikiBrah on Sep 05, 2015

Amazing price, smells delicious, moisturizes REALLY well and I love the creamy texture. One little tub will last a long time too, since you really don't need to use much since it spreads out so well like table butter.

My face cream of choice

Posted by Reviewer1486159 on Dec 12, 2015

This is my day and night face cream. I've tried more expensive creams, pretty much all of them, but they're too light or irritating or something else is wrong with them. Only this is moisturizing (read:greasy) enough for my dry skin. At the same time it's not greasy in a way that it's shiny and feels greasy.

Good

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jan 21, 2016

It is written on the label "Extremely dry skin". I have combination skin, this cream does not clog pores. It moisturizes very well, smells very pleasant. The cream is greasy and needs some time to get absorbed.

love it

Posted by 5291406811744869877 on Feb 22, 2016

I use it on my face at night and in the morning, it works great under makeup. For some reson moisturizers always brake me out, but not this one. It has good natural ingredients, and it smalls natural.. just like cocoa powder. Its a very big jar for a face creme so it will last a long time.

Perfect

Posted by FARHANG on Dec 21, 2015

Perfect

Excellent quality

Posted by 5703674453584966809 on Jun 09, 2015

It smells perfect..like a cake...it lasts for many hours!

Superb scent

Posted by odereviews on May 12, 2014

Queen Helene has great beauty product with cheap prices. Same goes with this one. Even our kids likes to use this, as this has superb scent. Nice moisturizer. Can't beat the price!

1 2 3 4