My Bernese Mountain Dog Would Definitely Give 5 Stars - Just Loving These

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Feb 05, 2015

I have used these four years for my Bernese Mountain Dog who has arthritis and these have kept her almost symptomless. She really loves the taste. However, my friend have a labrador who did not eat these tablets at all. So you do not know before trying. For fussy eaters the powder form might be a better way to start. The composition of product is good. Lots of glucosamine and MSM. I am very happy to see ginger included as well, it does make a difference for arhtritic pains. You might want to give your dog an additional good fish oil supplement for a proper omega-3 dosage which is good for joints especially when there is a chronic inflammation like arthritis. The amount of fish oil blend in this product is too small. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES button below - thank you. You can read more reviews of the products I have purchased from iHerb by clicking my username above.

Smells like annais seeds

Posted by Reviewer2987383 on May 11, 2011

My dog will not eat it even if it's mixed in with his kibbles. Because the tablets are too large, you have to break it into 3-4 pieces and more if in kibbles. He is 60lbs dog.