Easy to use and love

Posted by cecycamacho on Feb 20, 2014

Online you can read all kinds of horrible experiences with henna , they say it's messy, stinky and all sorts of technical difficulties and calamities. My experience with Raibow Henna is completely different. I mixed it with raspberry singer tea and added some EVO nad the smell was ok. I rest the mixture for 30 minutes. The application was not that easy as with other chemical hair dyes but it preoceeded with ease. I left it for 2 hours with a plastic cap and a preheated turbie. The washing was simple by going section by section and then a natural shampoo and conditioner. End up with a lovely auburn hair with an intense red hue when in the sun. Love it so much I guess I've become adicted.

Rainbow Henna Persian Mahogany

Posted by 5478113333456156341 on Feb 24, 2015

Love this product. My hair goes very red, even with the mahogany, but I love the tone and depth of the color. Prefer to liven up my color back to youthful reddishness, and this does the perfect job, wouldn't use ANY thing else!

Blends away greys.

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on May 27, 2010

Works well on my hair. I use it on my hair every month and it turns my grey hairs reddish brown and makes all my hair very soft and shiny. I use much less conditioner than I did before I started using this product.

Rainbow Research Persian Mahogany

Posted by Reviewer1272272 on Nov 20, 2011

A very ginger red. Doesn't smell as bad as most of the other hennas I've used and leaves a beautiful sheen to the hair. Add a little oil (I use tea tree and a dash of coconut oil) to the mix, it seems to stop the smell lingering in the hair and makes the mixture far more moisturising.

My favorite hair item of all time

Posted by Reviewer1490775 on Mar 15, 2012

I switched to an ALL natural hair color because everything else I tried messed my hair up. I even tried getting it done professionally. When I visited my mom recently she said this is the best she has seen my hair in years. She could not believe how healthy it looks. The best part is that my hair has a natural curl now. I always had to get perms before but not anymore. It has been over a year since my last perm. I know without a doubt it is due to this product. I only have to redo my hair every 5 weeks.

nice color

Posted by 5500201659650499751 on Apr 22, 2014

gives hair very nice color washes away quicker than the henna i am used to

Henna Mahogany

Posted by Reviewer2895444 on Apr 08, 2010

I use henna because it eliminates using chemicals to treat my hair and it covers the gray nicely. 4 stars just because I cannot rely on getting the color I want. Too red on sides, but it is my hair, not the product. That's where most of the gray is!

Gorgeous Color

Posted by Reviewer2093432 on Apr 06, 2010

I love henna! This is a great product and inexpensive too. My hair is healthy, soft, and strong. I get compliments on my hair quite often and I always recommend henna. This particular product is the perfect size for one application and the color is true. I never worry about what I'll end up with.

Great!

Posted by kirjasalla on Oct 06, 2010

This is propably the best hair color I've ever used. It makes my hair stronger, shinier and color is amazing!

Amazing red

Posted by MirrorAvenue on Dec 08, 2011

I used to color my hair with plain chna, but i am totally loving this product. It made my hair more redish than usual chna (that made them red, but to the orange side). I am in looove with this and totally going to buy more.

1 2 3 4