cute

Posted by 5390589756384592744 on Aug 04, 2014

Very small and light. Smaller than your palm which is nice to fit in your makeup purse:) Love it! Though the foundation brush is too small n thin for foundation application, I use it as a highlighter brush.

Una tontería de brochitas absurdas

Posted by Evandy on Jul 23, 2014

Son demasiado pequeñas incluso para su uso especificado. Sólo valen para pequeñísimas zonas del rostro, como ojeras, granitos, ojos... La de colorete podría ser útil para coloretes en crema.

Smaller than expected

Posted by 4662020021613151678 on Aug 09, 2014

Brushes where smaller than expected but very high quality for the price and use them in my handbag and incase of emergency brushes and have ordered all the full size of the brushes ! Worth the money very high quality !

Mini version!

Posted by 5594954672288670100 on Jun 09, 2014

I love travelling size things. Brushes are one of them! It's hard to find a mini size brushes! All of them are useable!

Great

Posted by Magitt on Jul 10, 2014

Amazing brushes. I use every day blush brush. They are small and are great for my bag.Amazing quality.I recommend.

Littlest brush is an awesome concealer brush

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on Oct 15, 2014

See that tiny purple brush? Well it just won my personal prize for all time best ever under-eye concealer brush! I have so many so-called concealer brushes. Most are too tiny and firm so they streak; others are too huge and I don't know how anyone applies concealer neatly with them. This is the Goldilocks brush - it's just right! I get a smooth and darn near perfect result. It's small enough to be precise, but soft and dense enough to pick up product and lay it down smoothly. I don't know what to do with the middle sized brush. I haven't even tried the largest one. And I don't care. I'm going to buy a second set just to have a spare of that little purple gem. Oh, and they are all the usual RT quality. Nicely made, soft, perfect really.

so Cute

Posted by ReevaBlog on Nov 01, 2015

i like it it's small and cute .. not like how i thought but it's good

Small

Posted by 5530758139539798127 on Feb 19, 2016

i don't expect them MINI but they're very cuuute and useful in the bag i love them !

great´╝ütoo small

Posted by 5090902375351662276 on Oct 07, 2016

too small to hold, but it is very convenient to bring out

I like them

Posted by 5205305044378226670 on Feb 12, 2015

The problem with these brushes is that they are too short especially the one for the eyes. it is not convinient to hold them, that's why I took away 1 point. But the quality is very good, they do the job. They take little place, and they are very cute.