Perfect Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer1655074 on Jan 17, 2010

I have been using CleanseSmart for about 2 days, and I have lost 2 pounds not changing anything. I am so happy. I truly recommend this product!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Oct 16, 2008

I'm about two weeks into using this product, and it has definitely been cleaning me out. I chlse it because it doesn't have Cascara sagrada or senna or any of those other harsh herbs that really upset my system. I also Loved that they have a nutritionist onsite - I called and had a very helpful conversation with her, clarifying what would be best for me. Next is the kidney cleanse.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2382673 on Mar 16, 2009

These are wonderful. They work gently and are easy to take. Just two in the morning and two at night. I started with one capsule to err on the side of caution, but was able to increase to two capsules in just a couple of weeks. Very great product.

RENEW LIFE 30 DAY CLEANSE SMART

Posted by Reviewer1668489 on Jun 01, 2008

EXCELLENT PRODUCT. MUST CHANGE THE PRODUCTS THAT YOU USE FREQUENTLY, SO YOUR BODY DOESN'T GET USE TO IT.

cleanse smart

Posted by Reviewer1233964 on Jul 03, 2008

good product. gentle and effective!

4 1/2 stars to IHerb

Posted by 4633120217505326981 on Oct 16, 2012

Good Morning IHerb *****for CleanseSmart & UR very prompt & efficient shipping & UR follow-up service.I'm a regular user of CleanseSmart since Jan,2007 & I've had a problem getting it here. The only problem I have with U is that U do not also use the U.S.Postal Service to ship. However,I'm grateful that U provide this service & glad that UR around.Thks. Rajiv B.Mehta Mumbai

Tightness in chest

Posted by Reviewer1193864 on Mar 16, 2015

I took this only one day and awoke in the middle of the night with a pronounced tightness in my chest. It was very scary. I am 46 and slim and very healthy. I called the manufacturer and they said this was abnormal and gave me a refund.

better

Posted by 5134396405868614168 on Dec 05, 2012

the product is better

Great product

Posted by 5341869509831413891 on Oct 10, 2013

Gives good energy and a great cleanse for digestion

Very good option for a cleanse!

Posted by 4923082230055063032 on Mar 26, 2014

I was very intrigged with the purpose of this product. In only one week I started to n otice the results. I am really happy with the porduct and I totally recomend it! :)

1 2 3