need more of this!!

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Feb 20, 2011

I'm redoing my review since I've been using this nightly for a month or two and seen a big change on my skin. During the first couple of weeks my face got so dry it was peeling and itchy. The cream was stinging like mad for about a half an hour after every application. Later on it settled, there's only a slight tingling for maybe five minutes, blackheads and all sorts of clogs nearly gone, old scars are healing and light wrinkles disappearing. All in all my facial skin feels a lot stronger and healthier, less sensitive. Redness, tightness from drought and excess oil production during the day have all reduced. My skin is thin and delicate so I won't be moving on to the 10% cream, but will keep this 5% in my arsenal. This cream has a subtle scent like lemon yoghurt, delicious in my opinion.

Truly Delivers

Posted by Reviewer2611691 on Apr 25, 2010

I have a condition called erythema where my facial skin is always red and mildly sensitive. It happened because of overuse of acne prescription. My skin is also very rough and in constant need of exfoliation; every night I exfoliate. Manual exfoliation worked, but I was always rough again the next night. I thought about using acids, but passed on it because of my thinking of making my redness worse. But, I decided to try the lowest concentration of glycolic acid. This stuff is good. I apply every night and wake up with super smooth skin. My acne scars are fading and new zits don't become a monster. The best part is that it doesn't irritate my skin. I barely feel a tingle when I apply. I would recommend this to anyone in need of a miracle.

Glycolic Acid cream -- great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1209129 on Jan 05, 2009

I had a VERY expensive version of this from an esthetician, but found this substitute with the same active ingredient for a MUCH more reasonable cost. Glycolic Acid is one of the few authentically effective ingredients in skin care. Ask a doctor.

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2825501 on Jan 07, 2009

This cream has cleared up redspots, acne discolorations/scars, and freckles. It's also prevented my skin from breaking out since exfoliating skin cells keeps the pores from being blocked. I highly recommend this cream. It is very affordable an effective.....even more so than very expensive creams.

gift from god

Posted by Reviewer1516913 on Nov 03, 2009

this is the only thing that has ever worked on my skin; i have battled acne for years; it hasnt cleared it up completely but the size has significantly reduced and my skin is a lot clearer than it ever has been; even during that time of the month my breaks outs are much less.

Great cream! Skin glows, defects go away! Will order again

Posted by AnnaNaturalReviews on Nov 12, 2015

Love this and use it daily ( only at nights thought). Great cream, great results ( comb. skin, age 35) Will order again. IT IS IMPORTANT TO APPLY SUNSCREEN AT DAYTIME WHILE USING THIS CREAM! I use one of Reviva's sun screen moisturizing day cream - good combination, love it. If my review was useful, please press "YES" below. Thank you and enjoy your shopping!

Possibly comedogenic

Posted by Reviewer1649740 on Sep 01, 2010

I used this for a time to help with acne scars and sun damage, and it seemed to help with that. However, because of the ingredients, I think it was making my acne worse, I had way more blackheads. As far as I know glycolic acid can be good for your skin, but you should try for a noncomedogenic (doesn't clog pores, cause acne) formulation of glycolic acid. When purchasing a product, check online to make sure that none of the ingredients are comedogenic. Hope this is helpful and I wish you all well!

Love this product!! I would buy this cream again.

Posted by Reviewer2476058 on Jan 02, 2012

80% of my acne gone after I used this cream for a week! Really work for my skin. Stings little bit, but just a little! feels like it kills all germs and acnes.

Great product!

Posted by 5560928310980289907 on Aug 31, 2012

I am extremely pleased with the results of this cream! I have been using it for about a month and can see a dramatic difference in my skin. The scaring and pigmentation from acne are diminishing and my skin is much smoother!

An amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer2579376 on Jul 11, 2012

This has really helped my skin! I have far less impurities nowadays, this is a miracle product for me. I will never let go of this product! The only downside is that you burn in the sun quite easily when you use this, so you have to wear spf at all times.