Little disappointed.

Posted by 5269139774251189397 on Jul 12, 2016

According to the ingredient list, the lactic acid and pomegranate are in small percentages (they appear only in the middle of the list). So I don't get the point of it. you cannot call it Pomegranate/Lactic Acid, Peptide & Botanical Exfoliate, if it barely contains the products. Also, Its hard to remove because the scrub contains many small grains. it takes me forever to remove them all. The smell is strong. like it has alcohol in it.

Reviva Labs

Posted by Reviewer2697654 on Jul 07, 2012

Exfoliates face very gentle, but effective, easy to use, difference is vissible already after first use, isn`t harsh at all like some other exfoliants, would be great also for sensitve skin.

Nice scrub

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Jan 07, 2012

Was a bit harsh to my skin though, gave it to a friend and she likes it a lot

Good mask for the price

Posted by Reviewer1849096 on Jun 01, 2009

I can't use this very often because it's a rougher exfoliant so it's better for those who have tougher skin, but when I do use it its great!

VERY GOOD

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

It is not a miraculous product, but I like how it leaves my skin.

Very Disappointing

Posted by tcytcy on Jan 01, 2017

I have been using this product for several months (I bought a few jars) in 2016, because it really helped to exfoliate my skin, as the product promised. However, the latest jar I bought in Oct 2016 (through a relative who also is an iHerb customer) came, and the texture, smell and composition of the product was different, even though the label was almost the same. (the words Peptide and Botanical were missing) On examining the Ingredients, Denatured Alcohol was included as the Second Ingredient (which is a Skin Irritant and unsuitable for oily skin). I feel cheated that the "updated" product was very different, and did not exfoliate my skin as well as previously.

my skin love this!

Posted by 5690971376584922930 on May 02, 2016

I have a problem with spots, scars and acne. This product is excellent. My skin loves it. After use, the skin is very soft, smooth and clean. imam problem s mrljama, ožiljcima i aknama. Ovaj proizvod je odličan. Moja koža ga obožava. Nakon upotrebe koža je jako mekana, glatka i čista.

Gentle and effective

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Aug 07, 2011

Happy with it.

great for colder time of the year

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

I bought it to use during autumn and winter to gently exfoliate my skin. IT does the job well, does not leave my skin irritated and smells nice. Perhaps i would not recommend it to use during summmer, but right now (in November) its perfect.

Nice

Posted by 5330551070151977868 on Jan 26, 2015

It is good for my skin, I don't fell like it is doinf some magic, but my pores are clean.

1 2