Useless Eylid Serum

Posted by Reviewer3104226 on Mar 04, 2010

I did not like the texture of the serum - almost like water. Does not seem to do anything since it does not go into your skin but stays on the surface of my skin. I like the brand - so it's 2 stars for that.

Good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

Very economical rate! Use at night, hoping to effect!

five stars

Posted by Reviewer1609304 on Jun 19, 2012

good

Fills a beauty product void!

Posted by Reviewer1752731 on Jul 15, 2012

Most eye creams and serums say 'avoid eyelids'! This are needs nourishing and attention too! I love this product and find it effective in reducing drying and wrinkling.

Reviva Products are fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1757861 on Mar 26, 2012

I love this product, it's great for just under the eyes - it plumps up the skin and takes away that dry look.

Seeing better

Posted by Reviewer1663972 on Jun 01, 2012

I have seen a change in the droopiness of my eyelids. I have sinus and allergy problems and my eyes have been very swollen. It did take a week to start seeing a difference and am very excited to continue it. You get a great amount for a very good price.

No effect

Posted by Reviewer2783124 on Apr 25, 2012

This product is specifically for the eyelids & I was hoping I would see a noticeable difference, but I didn't. I bought the Firming Eye Serum also & compared to that, this didn't even seem to moisturize anything. Reviva Labs seems like a good company & I will try their other products. But I will not be buying this product again.

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1360293 on Jun 02, 2011

i do not know of any other serum like this. i will keep buying as eyelids are for me (and others) the first area of the face to lose firmness

My eyelids needed it

Posted by Queenbee on Jun 16, 2009

Have to make sure I do not neglect my eyelids. I find it meets my need - as a whole I am happy with it.